Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Warrior said:
Earuto said:
Because I am tired of getting it confused like Draykon could be a girl with the avatar or a boy trying to be funny.

I fail to see how an avatar clues in to whether or not you are of one gender or another, really.

Personally, I can see why they could think so. People tend to judge a person by his/her avatar, so if someone uses a dark and mysterious picture as his avatar, someone may think he's a serious kind of guy. If he uses a girl for his avatar, people tend to think of him as that gender, which explains why some people wonder if Mystic is a girl. Honestly, I'm kind of that way as well. The current Tails avatar I have on right now actually makes me feel less cynical.

Anyway, I'm a dude.

DanteEX said:
I know how people can be both.They are girls on their email,then it says 'YOU GOT MAIL!'
LYK LOLZ!

It's obvious how people can be both. Either they could have some birth defect, or they had gender-realignment surgery.

I'll Begin said:
DanteEX said:
I know how people can be both.They are girls on their email,then it says 'YOU GOT MAIL!'
LYK LOLZ!

It's obvious how people can be both. Either they could have some birth defect, or they had gender-realignment surgery.
First of all, no birth defect ever recorded has been the inclusion of both sexual organs; such a thing is thought to be impossible. Second of all, it's 'gender reassignment' surgery, not 'realignment'.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I'll Begin said:
DanteEX said:
LYK LOLZ!

First of all, no birth defect ever recorded has been the inclusion of both sexual organs; such a thing is thought to be impossible.

My health teacher lied then.

Earuto said:
How did Shu's teacher lie? By not telling the truth, of course. See, sometimes people make stuff up for some reason.

Anyways, I'm sure that such birth defects have happened. YOU'VE JUST GOT TO BELEIVE!

Two babies early in the reproduction process that are opposite genders merge into one. Seen it on a documentary....

BlueZero4 said:
Two babies early in the reproduction process that are opposite genders merge into one. Seen it on a documentary....
I know you didn't mean it, but it sounds like you implied that babies reproduce with eachother. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back