Something interesting! (PlaySpike.soc, PlayspikeColored.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
This SOC basically has spikeballs rotating around the player, Like Eggman in CEZ3

I thought this SOC should bring up some intensity in match modes, Plus, I wanted to experiment with A_RotateSpikeBall.

Screenshots:
srb20000gk6.png

spikeballdisco6hn.png

DOWNLOAD:
Mirror 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xufit6
Mirror 2: http://www.badongo.com/file/2083664

Try running into a player with a spike ball! It's loads of fun!

I hope to see lots of servers with this SOC :wink:

What the hell? Goodest is a word?
Anyways, seems interesting enough. Do you get points for hitting other players with your spikeballs?

Shuffle said:
Do you get points for hitting other players with your spikeballs?

Yup, I made it do that RIGHT before I released it. As with other SOCs that I think you should get points for hitting your opponents.

Shuffle said:
Sounds neat, maybe I'll try it out in a netgame later..
Well, you don't need to do a netgame to test it.
That's one of the reasons why there is a two player mode.

Did you know if you use psychic silver in CEZ3 you steal the spike balls surronding him until you let go but he loses them for 30 seconds after you let go?

Nice Sock!

hehehe... Nice soc... i acctualy beat the bosses in something like 0:25 seconds... this is great ... Too bad the soc is not metal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, I got good news and bad news...

Good news is that I managed to update the SOC and make the spikes able to change color to what you are

And the bad news is that I cannot upload it because my other computer.. (which has the SOC/Wad) has no internet access.

Sorry people! I will re-upload the SOC and WAD at the earliest convenience

Ths SOC is awsome! I ran around oe of the addon levels with this (as Shadow, lol) and I barely had to do any homing attacks! The only thing I don't like it how the spikes disappear when you go off springs, go underwater or fall off a ledge.

Aside from that, this SOC pwns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back