Beta #1 Of Hyper Metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only the beta though. And the wad is named Boss_Beta1, which is the same thing as Beta #1 of Hyper Metal.

Darn! I can't download it here. I downloaded it on a different computer. I'm gonna have to get it from there. oh well. Great wad, by the way! it was Awsome! even though Metal sonic brutally murdilized me..:oops:..:roll:...It took me some time to beat him.

I'm wondering, is it possible to have the bosses in this order?

Egg-Drone(laser gun)
Tails Doll(soul stealing)
Mecha Knux V1(rocket fists)
Mecha Knux V2(mouth rockets)
Metal Sonic(guess)
Mega Metal Sonix AKA Project Chaotix(huge-ass laser in it's belly)
Metal Overlord(guess)

Is it possible?

Is there any way I can access the Hyper Metal Sonic boss here? and the update for the Mecha Knux boss is Password protected, so I can't download it. :(

I'll Begin said:
Dams are bad for the environment anyway
Actually, no they aren't. They're a smart way of utilizing water for electricity, which in turn keeps the world from going "OSHI WEVE LOTED TEH POWERZ!" when Oil, Natural Gas, Coal, etc are used up.

Connor said:
Its better,i think it needs to be harder<Cos its HYPER metal> its HP should be something along the lines of 10-16

Yeah, but not for the first boss. Last boss, maybe. But not first.

With the hardboss.soc I killed him after 12 trys, the 12th try it took me 9min to kill, i lost counts of the hits I put into him after 23 :lol: Also, I don't know if this is normal or a bug on my comp, when I play the game, I finish GFZ1 then I go DIRECTLY to the GFZ boss, when I kill him it skips to THZ boss, then to CEZ boss. And also, the boss zones don't have any music, it just says the music lump is missing or something. I hope that I just have an incompleate version. Maybe you forgot some files when you put it on the mirror Maniac?

mettalix's sig said:
i am mettalix a.k.a METAL SONIC! fear me!!!
If you can make all of my forms pm me them please

[Off topic]Just so you know, it's spelt Metalix, and true Metalix only has one form, that in Sonic Heros was just him with chaos's data, so he could morph and stuff.[/Off topic]

[/quote][Off topic]Just so you know, it's spelt Metalix, and true Metalix only has one form, that in Sonic Heros was just him with chaos's data, so he could morph and stuff.[/Off topic]
[off topic] nooooooo..... its Mettalix.... your god calls me Mettalix tails calls me Mettalix.... All call me Mettalix soooooooo you just got owned there [off topic]

Back to the topic!!!

P.S.: i meant like my game forms ae: Silversonic,metalsonic2(S&K3) MetalsonicSH (Sonic heros) not like project chaotix or metal overlord....

...It doesn't matter what the name is. I just call him by Neo Metal, or Hyper Metal Sonic. Just by a minor letter missing in the name shouldn't create an argument. If that will happen, use the PM box. Now stop please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back