The long awaited Telekinetics power: PsionicAmy.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, they always shoot towards point 0,0,0 on the map. No idea why.

If anyone cares, there are a few small easter eggs that can be pulled off with this. Here's a small hint: "CEZ3"

Draykon said:
A looong time ago, I revealed a video for a small, crude Telekinetics Power. I recently got back to work on it and realise: This ain't gonna work. So I totally started over. So now, here it is:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/24wfbs

Ahem, How to use:
Press and hold jump while jumping to begin hovering. You will be able to move all around without descending

Press and hold spindash to initiate telekinetics. Any nearby Telekineticsable enemies will be drawn in, then shot out. It's a little buggy, but works perfectly on Gargoyals.

While you're using telekinetics, you will be completetly invincible, but unable to throw rings. I calll this, the forcefield.

Screenshots:

Pulling Crawlas towards you

Hovering, complete with panty shot

And, the forcefield

Once again, the download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/24wfbs

Sonic extreme wad has the same hover, but, this is fine, nice wad :mrgreen:

I already downloaded the old verison of Psionicamy but I got rid of it and I downloaded the New Verison of Psionicamy.

It's a very good WAD FILE :D

Weird...
Everytime i'm moving and use the forcefield, i use it while moving around.

1) do you think it could be a little faster? i tried it near robots in kingdom valley they just slowley came near me then flew away without control...

2) when I do it in greenflower zone the enemy just comes near me and blows up.

But other then that impressive wad... :) although you may want to put near the download link a warning not for people to steal the ability and show it off as thier own.

Why would I do that? It's not like it'd accomplish anything.

And I believe I stated at some point that this DOES NOT WORK on custom enemies.

Use the new Psionics in a JTE netgame with heaps of HMS123311 bots following you. Pretty darn weird. You seem to be able to shoot the HMS bots...

It says it is an invalid download link on FFH so I can't download the new one :? When will FFH be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back