Going away for 2 weeks (UTAH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
Im going to be going away out to utah for two weeks, starting at 4:00 PM today (8/7)
(im going out there to visit my (dad's) grampa and grama)

im going to be seeing alot of the country :)
like Deer and other animals, Plus Me and my grampa have a cabin out there... so... MORE OF THE WILDLIFE!!! (whee!)

anyway, i just wanted to let everyone where i am going before i have to leave... even my great friends, Like spazzo of course, all of my other good friends i like to talk to, and some of the Ops :wink:
(I AM DETERMINED TO FIND AN INTERNET WHILE IM OUT THERE SO I CAN STAY IN TOUCH)

on a side note, i wanst able to finish Regal ruin (a sonic R map) in time before i had to go away, so people, while im away, i dont want anyone doing any wads that im working on (like Regal ruin, and i'll wind up working on Reactive factory, and others while im away).

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Im going to be going away out to utah for two weeks, starting at 4:00 PM today (8/7)
(im going out there to visit my (dad's) grampa and grama)

im going to be seeing alot of the country :)
like Deer and other animals, Plus Me and my grampa have a cabin out there... so... MORE OF THE WILDLIFE!!! (whee!)

anyway, i just wanted to let everyone where i am going before i have to leave... even my great friends, Like spazzo of course, all of my other good friends i like to talk to, and some of the Ops :wink:
(I AM DETERMINED TO FIND AN INTERNET WHILE IM OUT THERE SO I CAN STAY IN TOUCH)

on a side note, i wanst able to finish Regal ruin (a sonic R map) in time before i had to go away, so people, while im away, i dont want anyone doing any wads that im working on (like Regal ruin, and i'll wind up working on Reactive factory, and others while im away).

Have fun buddie. hope your not driving there from another state.
When my family drove from NJ to florida, it drove me nuts!!
(no pun intended)

lol. In January, I had to drive from here (TN) all the way to Queens, NY. We started at 5:30am and we arrived at 9:45pm. I just about died. Planes are a lot better. Anyway, have fun Flame.

i am actually Flying across the state :o (from long island, where I am)

and i Drove to florida once, it wasnt all that bad.... i got to sleep and i had my games with me, lol

Flame_the_hedgehog said:

and i Drove to florida once, it wasnt all that bad.... i got to sleep and i had my games with me, lol

your from long island? sweet... go yankees!
when we drove to florida i had my DS and my Gamecube with me. My DS battery died out and my dad wouldnt let me set my Gamecube up in the truck so all the way to florida i was like:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun flame There's some amazing wildlife out there. I came back from canada yesterday for 2 weeks and it was great. but it's scary walking on your own cos there's Bears all around the town I lived in! there's a wood behind it as well. My dad and his friend was driving. they turned a corner and an adult bear walked across the road it was about 5 meters away from the car

RgxSuperSonic said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:

when we drove to florida i had my DS and my Gamecube with me. My DS battery died out and my dad wouldnt let me set my Gamecube up in the truck so all the way to florida i was like:

thats nothing. one time i went from TX to FL, thain to NY, and back to texas.

it was HORROR!
well not as bad as the Amtrack train ride from TX to chigao. now THAT was bad! on the way back i had my DS and i found 2 kids with a DS. so i sat down and played mario kart DS. and i was like...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

HYPERKNUX said:
Have fun flame There's some amazing wildlife out there. I came back from canada yesterday for 2 weeks and it was great. but it's scary walking on your own cos there's Bears all around the town I lived in! there's a wood behind it as well. My dad and his friend was driving. they turned a corner and an adult bear walked across the road it was about 5 meters away from the car

hey, i went to canada once, i saw the niagra falls, lol

shadow the fox said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:

thats nothing. one time i went from TX to FL, thain to NY, and back to texas.

it was HORROR!
well not as bad as the Amtrack train ride from TX to chigao. now THAT was bad! on the way back i had my DS and i found 2 kids with a DS. so i sat down and played mario kart DS. and i was like...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I guess you did have it worse then me, i remeber when my uncle talked about taking a train and he said it took very long...

but >_< at least i saw movies on the way to florida...
I saw the Oringinal superman like 20 times......... lol

YAY!!!! IM IN UTAH, WITH A CRAPPY DIAL UP CONNECTION!!!!
at least its something, so i can talk to my friends!

nice to see you all :wink:

On a couple of side notes:
1) I cant connect to espernet on IRC so im dead without that
2) i finished my Regal ruin map (for a sonic R mod im working on), but cant upload it because of parental Controls on AOL
3) yes... I can only use AOL to connect to the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back