• Doesnt matter to me...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GRAVY!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Megasonic101/SRB2 said:
Huh... I would've thought that making the textures was the easiest part!

Then please make some textures. They're badly needed and most of us can't do a decent job at it.

Yes, please do. More textures = Greater level possabilitys, and we ALL love those, don't we?

I´ll ask a friend about that... He is good at Photoshop, making textures... What kinds of textures would you need? Rock... Cavern... Metallic... Give me some examples and I´ll give you an answer as soon as posible ;)

Ice, purple rock, blue rock, white rock (with a nice yellow tint)... Hmm... I know I'm missing something...

Snow that doesn't look pure white at a light level of 224 would be nice.

Also, though, more variations on the textures we have already. Lots of rocks and metals, some more "ruins" textures like the Deep Sea ones (used currently in, for instance, MAP90), and some Dark City textures so the buildings in MAP92 can look like a little more than piles of bricks.

A giant window peiced together like Zim's Base's monkey pics? I like big textures like those...

As in the emoticon? I think that's already been done. *checks* If not, I'm making one anyway. It isn't rocket science to make a circle with eyes and teeth.

I didn't make the emoticons, they come with PHPBB.

Mr. Green is actually the ol' UBB :D with better effects. On an old message board, I made a "Shrine to the :D Smiley". Needless to say, it got like 150 replies, on a board not much bigger than this ^_~

Mystic said:

Mr. Green is actually the ol' UBB :D with better effects. On an old message board, I made a "Shrine to the :D Smiley". Needless to say, it got like 150 replies, on a board not much bigger than this ^_~

I thought it was blue, not green... Am I color blind or what?

And a SHRINE? Did I get that right? Mystic, that's kinda...erm...strange....
Will somebody back me up on this, or am I the only sane person here?

We had a lot of fun on that MB...twas quite the weird place...we had a "The New Scheme" gag post that got 300 replies, where we planned our world takeover...

Mystic said:
We had a lot of fun on that MB...twas quite the weird place...we had a "The New Scheme" gag post that got 300 replies, where we planned our world takeover...

Mabey you should start that again here, as a new forum. I'd love to see if it still has that kind of popularity.

Megasonic101/SRB2 said:
Mystic said:

I thought it was blue, not green... Am I color blind or what?

And a SHRINE? Did I get that right? Mystic, that's kinda...erm...strange....
Will somebody back me up on this, or am I the only sane person here?

its green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back