What is everyone working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well... i think soon i will work to srb2 hunger games but i don't know what date i can launch because, i work now on srb2 dark saints with wagon. but i don't know is a good idea to launch srb2 hunger games!

Last edited:
Either you forgot the 311, or there's a limitation on names I'm not aware of. Either way, I'm excited to see what HMS123311 can break with his grand return with Lua.

New orchestral RPG battle song.

Boss Battle - Rendezvous at the Cape
YTJ3RJx.png

Oh shit, this topic exists.

7ov1Lrz.gif

I'm working on a game currently entitled "Chrome Squad". It's your basic linear sidescrolling action platformer, still in alpha phase, but it has (or will have) a few features that I'm hoping will separate it from the rest of the herd:

* Eight characters with their own unique style of gameplay and character dynamics (Collect stat buffs as Emerald, or switch between a miniature tank and jetfighter as Copper)
* Megaman-style level select; as you progress through the game, the levels automatically receive layouts with more threats, tougher enemies, and more perilous platforming.
* Arcade-style random level generator mode
* Self-composed soundtrack

Blue, I would play this just for the soundtrack. Also, you are crazy. How do you music so well and make your own game? I'm not sure my brain could handle that.

(I'm going to start calling you ZUN.)

Lots and lots of practice. I've been composing my own tunes for over a decade, and I've always wanted to make a game, so I've been slowly analyzing game design over the years. Most of what I've learned about making games has just come from trying to do it.

The game itself has been an on-and-off project for a while now. I started an older engine a year back but abandoned it in December '13. This engine has been in the works for 8 months now, and I'm just now getting close to finishing all of the core gameplay mechanics.

They can sue me if they have a problem with it.

In all seriousness, if I can come up with something better I'll use it.

Considering they already have Saban possibly going after them, I'd think you'd be more at risk of people finding that game when looking for yours than the inde studo coming after you.

In all honesty though, it's going to be like trying to talk about Dune games around people who know about Doom, Verbally.

10628535_315712178604009_6236162501594577890_n.jpg

1524586_315712198604007_5550097176571305532_n.jpg

10628177_315712185270675_601233025154214463_n.jpg

10363539_315712181937342_5118564883343457396_n.jpg

You are alone.... Nobody helps you... You are a human... a mortal.... You are scared... You think you die! Hey guys! Axiom here! The most loved wad in the srb2 arrives again in new body! Ghoul forest Darkness Edition! With more maps! Working hard! >:D

Last edited:
The most loved wad in the srb2 arrives again in new body!

Wot. I never knew about this "wad".
Anyways, this map would need more scenery and some relief, it's wayyy too plain. And if it's supposed to be a scary map, please, do not place those super fast and totally not unavoidable enemies in cornesr to f*ck you up when they see you...
Also, be sure to put some Rings in case you put those enemies, as described earlier.

Wot. I never knew about this "wad".
Anyways, this map would need more scenery and some relief, it's wayyy too plain. And if it's supposed to be a scary map, please, do not place those super fast and totally not unavoidable enemies in cornesr to f*ck you up when they see you...
Also, be sure to put some Rings in case you put those enemies, as described earlier.

well. This isn't a coop mod. You will be able to play in team match with humans and ghouls! >:)

Huh... Wait?! Ghouls are faster! This is my first progress in this forest. ;_;

Sure! i put rings and boxes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back