Mario Kart 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

D00D64

Probably Responsible
Just a few days ago, Mario Kart 7 came out, featuring customizable karts, more online play options, and a bunch of new features such as StreetPass and SpotPass support. I've been having a blast with its online play so far, and despite the bizzare corner cutting decisions made for a Christmas release (No SP VS Mode despite having bots in local multiplayer and SP Battle modes, no Waluigi, no nametags in Onlineplay without tapping the bottom screen), the gameplay itself is still solid, and in the end, that's what matters most.

And as one of the new online features, there are communities, allowing you to easily gather friends and play together with quite a few options! I already set up two communities for SRB2, but neither got much attention due to the lack of... well, telling many people about them, but lets see how this goes.

SRB2 Not Riders (150cc, All Items)
06-6958-5425-6170

SRB2 Not Match (Balloon Battle, All Items)
66-6407-1292-1464

So, what do you guys think of the game so far?

In my opinion, the game is pretty fun despite the fact that they had taken out Waluigi and R.O.B. (R.O.B. is the one that didn't get much attention even though it was an unlockable character in MKDS).
Some parts of the game were really kooky, (One example is driving on the moon and the rings of Saturn on Rainbow Road.) but I liked the new and improved graphics this game got. The retro tracks got a huge makeover as well. (SNES Rainbow Road has Thwomps that actually shake the ground, making it call for a trick-fest.)
Also, the kart customization was kinda weird because in the previous Mario Kart games, all you had to do was select a kart and you're ready to race. (Duh.)

I give this game 10 stars, for the new graphics and content. (Including its very own Mario Kart Channel.)

Critics from around the world gave this game a huge thumbs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back