Spyro goes the bakugan route

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I agree with supersonic45 you guys should at least give the game a chance before you go around saying what a load of shit it is it's like the saying goes: "Don't judge a book by it's cover" (or in this case a game). I'm actually looking forward to playing it I even have the WII starter pack on layaway. Seriously though you should at least give the game a chance.

Look I agree with supersonic45 you guys should at least give the game a chance before you go around saying what a load of shit it is it's like the saying goes: "Don't judge a book by it's cover" (or in this case a game). I'm actually looking forward to playing it I even have the WII starter pack on layaway. Seriously though you should at least give the game a chance.

'Cept that you know, most of those posts were 4 months back and most of our opinions have changed. We're actually giving it a chance when we want to :\

'Cept that you know, most of those posts were 4 months back and most of our opinions have changed. We're actually giving it a chance when we want to :\

*Looks at some of the posts from a week ago*

Not everyone's opinions have changed. But I get the point your trying to make. Anyhow I've looked at some of the pictures from this game and have to say the settings and such look nice, but I find the character design of some characters to be a awkward mix of realistic and cartoon styles. Hopefully the gameplay is good so it can balance that out.

It's an Activision game. That's all we need to know. :V

...OK, I exaggerate, but really, Activision sucks. That, and I'm really not sure how they can keep this fresh. Do the figures come with new levels, or are you just going through the same areas with slightly different characters?

It's an Activision game. That's all we need to know. :V

...OK, I exaggerate, but really, Activision sucks. That, and I'm really not sure how they can keep this fresh. Do the figures come with new levels, or are you just going through the same areas with slightly different characters?
It depends on what kind of figure you're talking about the character figures don't unlock new levels they only unlock the character they're modeled after the special figures that you get from the level packs however do unlock new levels in the game for you to explore, it all comes down to what figure you're using.

It depends on what kind of figure you're talking about. The character figures don't unlock new levels, they only unlock the character they're modeled after the special figures that you get from the level. Packs however do unlock new levels in the game for you to explore, it all comes down to what figure you're using.

Fix'd (I think) . But wasn't sure if you meant "level" or "level packs" :\

I meant "level packs" so instead of fixing it you pretty much screwed it up.

Then I suggest proof reading before posting so I could have understood it and not "screwed it up" :\

Anyway back on topic. . .

Last edited:
Activision does admittedly suck but when I bought cubic ninja for the 3ds I also received a leaflet on this game and - even though I hate modern spyro to bits - activision could be inventing a sort-of interesting new way to play, with the figurines remembering their progress so that they can be use on all platforms, but there's not much else to that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back