NoPlayerDamage.soc! The sock that stops the co-op ruiners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leme guess, You used SOCedit and changed the MF_SHOOTEBLE to un shooteble. Very simple if so. I even thought of doing it, an I just started SOCing yeterday.... Literaly...

Um, you know that if this stops rings from being thrown in Match/Tag/CTF, then n00bs will start hosting hangout/chatroom servers using this soc while "being in the correct mode in the map"...

Anyway, if the host doesn't want people to throw rings at each other in coop, they should simply just not add SMS and the like.

EDIT: I read the topic post wrong, it just makes players immune to thrown rings, but this still might spring up some hangout servers where players just wander around the map while not having being constantly hit/killed by rings. Just try to somehow get this to only work in coop.

That would be a downer though, as then you wouldn't get to shoot jettysyn gunners in AWESOME HIGHTECH COMBAT.

<_< >_>

If you don't want other players to shoot each other there are two possibilities:

1. Disable Ringslinger.
2. Kick or ban them.

Morph said:
If you don't want other players to shoot each other there are two possibilities:

1. Disable Ringslinger.
2. Kick or ban them.

Ringslinger isn't even enabled in Coop by default. :)

GCFreak said:
Morph wrote:

1. Disable Ringslinger.
2. Kick or ban them.

Ringslinger isn't even enabled in Coop by default.
Yeah I know that... the point I wanted to make was, that you shouldn't play coop with ringslinger on. :wink:

NeoJames said:
And also what if you want to play with ringslinger, SMS or the Naruto mod
THEN you warn the player who did it and if he won't listen you'll kick him. I can not understand why you need a soc for this... :?

oh come on....it's a pain in the butt to keep kick the player over and over again...and also what if it's on accident? Thats why I made this soc

NeoJames said:
oh come on....it's a pain in the butt to keep kick the player over and over again...
Well... that's why there is a BAN command. I think I am repeating myself. :|
Anyway, it might be useful if you are lazy. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back