Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

I'd pick a different Chen-based pic, but I'm lazy, and this is insanely adorable as it is. :3

This dude is one of the Skeksis, villians from Jim Henson's puppet ham-adventure The Dark Crystal. The good guys, the Mystics (mini-stegosaurs) and the Gelflings (stereotypical Final Fantasy elfin things) tend to be pretty forgettable. But the Skeksis are rowdy, rude, bickering, noisy, violent, gluttonous, evil and totally relatable bad guys.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just found out about that movie today, and watched about 2/3's of it on YouTube. I hope the last third really picks up.

The puppets are kick-arse, though.

Halloween's over, and Pokey/Porky Minch is awesome. Spankety spankety spankety

Last edited:
Mine is a running sprite of Dr. Robotnik. I made it for a "super robotnik land 2" thing... But the idea got scrapped.

From what I see, this guy is primarily Super Sonic with a red head and a purple body, sporting a pair of grey gloves and Tails' shoes. Well, that's where the problem is. It's completely unoriginal. Here is a morsel for thought:

How's about starting all over? Instead of a hedgehog character, how's about we do an animal that hasn't been done before. You could go with a skunk, or a porcuipine, or maybe even a chinchilla. Or if you're looking for some REALLY oddball ideas, you could make an aquatic, undersea character such as a shrimp or sea lion.

Just trying to get your gears working, man.
thanks I will put it into thought. I should be finished with my new character soon.

Wasn't there only one?

Maybe... but I'm pretty sure theres more then one.

EDIT: You were right, there is only one. For that, I'll send to you one, free of charge! Watch out he doesn't yank your carpet though. :P

Last edited:
Posting for the Mother 3 trifecta. As an added bonus, it animates if your browser supports APNG (even though the board software stupidly renames all avatars to gif), but gracefully degrades to a single frame image otherwise.

Posting for the Mother 3 trifecta. As an added bonus, it animates if your browser supports APNG (even though the board software stupidly renames all avatars to gif), but gracefully degrades to a single frame image otherwise.

Personally, out of the corner of my eye, I always see your avatar slightly differently to how I should, Tets.

Mine? I guess it's just based on the Zero Effort Sonic, t'was part of a Valentines Card from Arf. I requested an avatar form of the Sonic cause it looked cool. :3

Last edited:
changing your avatar just so you can post in this topic is totally cool and not being a noob

God, there's a phrase which I will only use once in a blue moon, or rather, never use again.

Anyway, a random Google search a while back had yeilded an image result found on the 4chan archive. I have yet to find the source of the image, but it seemed to 'arouse' my interests; Brownie points to you if you guess what I'm referencing with this. I felt like adding the appropriate saying of "That's.. Awesome" in my usertitle since it seems to fit with the image.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back