Westopolis Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Okay, I'll be blunt; this is a terrible level. SEVERAL bind hits, tons of standing around waiting, terrible design, both visually and in terms of layout, ugly enemies that face only one direction, and just nothing fun or noteworthy. 1/5 from me.

Yeah, I played it and... deleted it from my computer. This level totally is not worth it. The enemies don't look good, and the flamethrowers are everywhere. 0.0009/10

Code:
Code:
[QUOTE="Scizor300, post: 345316, member: 2913"]I'm speechless, but this level is absolutely horrid.
- Ugly texture rips
- Ugly sky
- Overuse of fire
- Bad-quality enemies
- Cheap level design
- Rings aren't deafed 

And it's in 2D...
That's because he "sort of" used it all from the ol' mini game,from the shth site.
EDIT: http://www2.sega.com/gamesite/shadow/base.html click where it says MINI GAME, play and see for your self.

Last edited:
I didn't play it, but what's so bad about a level being in 2d mode? I mean, Lake Zone is my favorite water level, and it's 2d.

^^Bump.^^

The thing is not that it's in 2D mode. I personally like that mode and use it myself. It's the design and the way that 2D mode is used that's the bad thing.

I wish that you would fix up the level... It's a good concept and a nice try, but, like, only put flamethrowers on the walking plane, or something, to help from ramming into them. Or change the throwing oscillation times. I think it's the angle...

Not information "You need to unlock this level first" but when I swich to this map I am getting sigserv.

Ok, this level is pretty horrid. There is areas after the third spring where you have to jump over an entire platform. I would take a picture of the area I am talking about but I have no clue how to do so. And I think you should remove the useless flames on the sides, they sometimes block me being able to see. There is also a blue spring with a bunch of spikes right next to it, so far it was impossible for me to get over that without getting hurt. And as the others said, there are way too many flames and the enemies were horrible.

I don't mind the scenery, its not the best looking and I think it could be improved.
2/10

EDIT: Ok, I watched the vid and saw what you did with the blue spring part.

Last edited:
No offense but this needs work theres too much fire the enemies look like they are moonwalking and also theres a part where you might need Tails which you cant reach with Sonic.
Like neon231 said the scenery is fine and I think there is alot of room for improvment.
I give this a 3/10.

EDIT!: Nevermind about when i said you might need Tails for one part I watched the youtube video.

Last edited:
No offense but this needs work theres too much fire the enemies look like they are moonwalking and also theres a part where you might need Tails which you cant reach with Sonic.
Like neon231 said the scenery is fine and I think there is alot of room for improvment.
I give this a 3/10.

EDIT!: Nevermind about when i said you might need Tails for one part I watched the youtube video.
^Bump?

This is a pretty old topic, y'know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back