No love for Blaze the Cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autosaver

Ok this is where we discuss Blaze.
Blaze the Cat is a female character in the Sonic series.
Right now is one of the most original/respected characters in the series.

Though,I know Dr.Pepper like Blaze and so do I.
I think shes an awesome character!
(Her stats are great too!)

Though,I never see anyone talk about Blze besides Dr.Pepper....
Does anyone like her/Know she exists?

Discuss

She is simply one of the best new generation Sonic characters.

Too bad she comes from an alternate dimension.... She always needs an invitation from Sonic's universe to be in an adventure. (That or the other way around i.e. Sonic Rush and Rush Adventure)

Yeah, I think she's a good sonic character. She doesn't looks like sonic with flipped spines or different colors, and that's always good.

Chrispy said:
Yeah, I think she's a good sonic character. She doesn't looks like sonic with flipped spines or different colors, and that's always good.
Oh most definitely. Plus she has more appeal than Rouge behavior wise. All Rouge has to make her popular is the boobs and stripper like clothing.

But that doesn't mean Rouge is bad... Although her character needs much deserved development.

Blaze is there in my top ten (or more like top 20 when it comes to the large number of characters there are in the series.) So is Big.

And that's another character... Where are the Big fans?

Blaze's only flaw is she needs her story sorted out in the WORST POSSIBLE WAY.
@Glaber: YES!

Hey, she used to be my favourite character until Shade came along. She's awesome! Now then Blaze, she's awesome as well. I just love a pyrokenetic cat chick. =D

It seems fairly obvious that a lot of people like her.

I like Blaze, because she's a cat to replace Big hopefully. Original compared with most characters of the series, too.

Why wasn't she in Chronicles?

Blaze is the only unique next gen character from the Sonic series. Her design is good, she is a good character in the series, and she should appear in more games. She's like the *Sonic* from her universe, can run fast, has a fiery attitude as well as being timid occassionaly, the only female to have an offical super form, and her history is pretty intresting for a next generation character unlike Shadow & Silver etc

I think Blaze is one of the best charcters in the sonic series, Her background story is strong, she isnt overpowerd (apart from the super form) and she has a great design, and I wish Sega would make a spinoff series based of Blaze's past.

Well, Blaze is pretty darn cool...

I think the only annoying thing about her is that she often is given a little too much screen time. In other words, too much of a good thing. She'd be much cooler if SEGA used her in moderation. I mean, I don't think she's as important as Tails, Knuckles, or even Amy.

GREG THE CAT said:

...me? That's probably about it though.

Blaze is insanely awesome and original compared to other characters in the series. She's probably in my top ten. The fire was a cool idea, too. I wouldn't expect that from Sonic Team actually. I mean what other character has an elemental attack? Or... does Silver count with his Psychicness?

GREG THE CAT said:

There are few, because he acts like "BUUUUUUUUHHH". And he really only appeared in three games, including one where he was like "DUH WHERES FROGGY?!" I'm not insulting him, I'm just giving reasons.

If I am not mistaken, the reason people like Big in SA1 is because he goes through hell trying to save his friend, not just to kick Egg-man's but/Restore your honer/Escape from a big robot, this makes him a popular character I think. (in case you don't realise, I am a Big fan too)

When I saw blaze on the cover of Sonic rush I thought she was the villan in the game... T'was quite a dissapointment to me for her to be good. u.u

blargen said:
When I saw blaze on the cover of Sonic rush I thought she was the villan in the game... T'was quite a dissapointment to me for her to be good. u.u

She actually was in one point of the game.

Blaze is pretty cool, IMO. One of the better female characters.

Also, I agree that Rouge needs more character development. She was kinda left unexplained in SA2.

Blaze is a good character. She's just not appearing in the right games. Sonic Rush was good, but Rush Adventure was a generic rehash. She was really fun in 2K6, but she didn't have very many times when you could play as her.

Blaze is awesome. But Sega needs to make more games that let you play as her more often. Or they could try making a game that stars her and Silver.

But I know for a fact that when Sonic and the Black Knight comes out, Blaze is probably the only character I'll play.

Autosaver said:
blargen said:

She actually was in one point of the game.

Explain that please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back