Post your pics/art here!

f36b2006e8.png

Made some pixel art of an overlooked PS1 gem's protagonist. Probably the only spritework of mine worth sharing.

Oh my goodness, Croc~

Really nice sprite. It only bothers me that the brightening on his right (viewer's left) leg seems a little reversed. It's on the lower half of the leg but not on the upper half, when it should be the other way around. I would also add a little more of brightening to his left (viewer's right) arm. That's just me nitpicking though, I still love what you did.

Learning how to make Glow effects in blender, not sure why it won't reflect properly. But, may the force be with you!
1614337_1549187571967991_6187082989930246984_o.jpg

This is becoming less "post your pics/art" and more "post whatever you think looks cool" but I digress

Updated character design (made his hair more cool but unintentionally looks like Kakashi now)

5nG3eZP.png

also a Terrible Terror from How TO Train Your Dragon :U

tumblr_nb5od5FIHN1skqtvko1_r1_1280.png

those things are adorable <3

@Terraforming I've seen that model before... Where is it from?

Like Zappy said, the model is created by Athbucket (also known as Athimator) and it was rigged by XxSuperShadicxX.
By the way, @Zappy, I got the low poly one that he uploaded, not the high poly one.

Like Zappy said, the model is created by Athbucket (also known as Athimator) and it was rigged by XxSuperShadicxX.
By the way, @Zappy, I got the low poly one that he uploaded, not the high poly one.
People actually call me Zappy here on the message boards all of a sudden? aw yiss Well, either way, wouldn't the high-poly one actually be "better", though? *Shrug*

@teranitenk: What I thought is that you meant that guy had ripped it from something, and the other guy rigged. It looks very familiar though.

@Zwapper: it depends. Sometimes low poly stuff looks amazing, while sometimes it may not. Same with high poly. It all depends on the look of the model itself, and the purposes behind the model. Not to mention the effect on UV mapping on the model, as you can see by comparing my Sonic R model variation to its original model.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back