Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've returned!!

Let me clarify this, I have designed levels before, and released them on the site, and then I left the site, to work on a bunch of failure level attempts, but I decided to take level design serious again, asking you guys for assistance if I need it, and I intend to have a demo of my new project out, by March 17, 2009!! I also intend to release some of my failure level attempts here, so you get an idea of the types of levels I make, so be on the lookout, and please, somebody bring back netgames, nobody seems to be on anymore.

Violo said:
SWP, join Wadbase, we have awesome netgames there. :D

It's totally OK to advertise outside of your signature!

Anyway, SWP, welcome to the SRB2MB. I still host match and CTF games, but I have been busy working on my mod lately.

hi my name is zach and i love playing srb2 and other sonic games like sonic unleashed

So, anyone want to fill me in on what I missed the past, what is it, two years?

Bigboi said:
hi my name is zach and i love playing srb2 and other sonic games like sonic unleashed

Wait...didn't you leave! O_o

Or at least I remember you from the "guest" time....or I might be thinking of someone else.

Autosaver said:
Bigboi said:

Or at least I remember you from the "guest" time....or I might be thinking of someone else.

Which is funny, because I don't remember you.

Bigboi said:
Autosaver said:
Bigboi said:

Which is funny, because I don't remember you.

Of Course you don't ;__;

I remember the time you directed "pix or gtfo" at a music WAD. Fun times.

Don't worry, guys, I've calmed down quite a bit.

I found Christ shortly after I was banned, and I also have these pills I take now. It mellows me out something fierce. Good stuff.

Hey, you two, can we take this somewhere else?

Now that's something I never thought I'd hear myself say...

Im TMD6, But you can call me thedog. I am 7. (I AINT A CRYIN OUT LOUD BABY.) And i like srb2 allot..... I was born around 02/15/2002. Yesterday was my birthday.

I never really did introduce myself so...

Hi, My User Name's Eliwood, I'm 15 years of Age, And I enjoy Playing SRB2 and creating wads if I have that much free time...Also, I'm making Wire Frames, Get there from my signature.

Themandog6 said:
Im TMD6, But you can call me thedog. I am 7. (I AINT A CRYIN OUT LOUD BABY.) And i like srb2 allot..... I was born around 02/15/2002. Yesterday was my birthday.

Wow. I'm surprised we have someone as young as you in here. Please be aware that some of the discussions are a little mature. Just a friendly tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back