Status
Not open for further replies.
this update is the worst addition to srb2 ever

i hope it doesn't last for three years

2.0 should be good

the game

Last edited:
I really cant wait for it.

For, in many ways, it might mean the end of the srb2 community.

I really can't.

luis90 said:

I really can't.
It will. I'm sure it will. I predict that the OLDC will become nothing but joke levels and some faggot named d00d64 will ruin this mb's likeability

just a hunch, though

Last edited:
Shuffle said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
shadow the fox said:
Its been a while. Anyways, I cant wait for the final.
I wonder if you beat the game if there is an "Adventure Controls 'On'" option......that'd be cool.
Analog mode on.
i was talking about homing attack and lightdashing, dumbass

not like it matters

analog will get removed in 2.0

Last edited:
If you're reading this, you're wasting part of your life....

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
luis90 said:

I really can't.
There is a chance the SRB2 community will live. For one, we might have new characters in the final (not saying there will be at all; just saying it's possible) and other cool stuff we can discuss :wink:
I remember someone saying that Jazz Jackrabbit 2's community was still alive 6 years after it was scrapped. And it's still alive now. So SRB2 could still be alive for 6 years or more after it's done.

Actually, yeah. That was me who said that. I used to be in said community, before I ditched the game for SRB2.

Re: If you're reading this, you're wasting part of your life

Kaysakado said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
luis90 said:

I really can't.
There is a chance the SRB2 community will live. For one, we might have new characters in the final (not saying there will be at all; just saying it's possible) and other cool stuff we can discuss :wink:
I remember someone saying that Jazz Jackrabbit 2's community was still alive 6 years after it was scrapped. And it's still alive now. So SRB2 could still be alive for 6 years or more after it's done.
lol it won't be

Last edited:
Isnt jazz jackrabbit A LOT more customizible than srb2?

What do we have? Sprite replacements? srb2 scripts? Levels?

Is that all?

No, you are incorrect.

Jazz Jackrabbit 1's levels can only be altered through hacking. Jazz Jackrabbit 2 only lets you make new levels and tilesets. SRB2 lets you add levels, graphics, characters, SOCs, sounds, and it has the source code publicly available on the SVN.

I see. I must have heard incorrectly. I heard one of them is more customizible than the other.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
Whatever is more costumzable I'm stickin' with SRB2. Unless another Sonic game that's more costumizable than SRB2 comes out. Not SRB2JTE; I'm scared of the SuperVirus :eek:

What do you mean SuperVirus?

Woodstock said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
Whatever is more costumzable I'm stickin' with SRB2. Unless another Sonic game that's more costumizable than SRB2 comes out. Not SRB2JTE; I'm scared of the SuperVirus :eek:

What do you mean SuperVirus?
it's a rare form of HIV found in gayniggers from outerspace

Last edited:
Well im not going to keep playing JTE if im going to get a virus I just fixed my computer and had to swap out my hard drive.

Will you tell me what the supervirus is.

Woodstock said:
Well im not going to kep playing JTE if im going to get a virus I just fixed my computer and had to swap out my hard drive.

Will you tell me what the supervirus is.
read my fucking post from earlier, jackass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back