cool cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 8th emerald isn't remembered by the game like the first seven are, so you'll have to grab it each time you start the game again. You'll need to find a level or make your own level which includes the 8th emerald.

i've got 8 emeralds and i got 50 rings, i double jumped and i transformed into Super Sonic.
But what can Hyper do and Super can't?
What should i do to be Hyper?
EDIT:But how do i get Hyper?

and he has the armageddon thok, which makes the game quite boring.

super is as far as i'm willing to go.

the armegeddon sound for hyper sonic should be lowered, its really hurts to continuously thok and hear it X_X

Um, never mind, i was all the time with hyper and i dint know.Huh, maybe it's because Super is yellow and Hyper should be purple.No?

To SSNTAILS and MYSTIC and the others who assisted to srb2:Please,if ya do another version of srb2 make Hyper Sonic purple.I was playing with Hyper Sonic and it looked like i was playing with Super Sonic. :?

Why should Hyper Sonic be purple when it's plainly obvious that he flashed colors in the original games?

Besides, there aren't that many purple colors in the DOOM palette, which SRB2 has to use. It's, like, pink, and that's it.

Maybe we could have a second version of the Super Sonic graphic with increased brightness and have the game continuously change the character color.

yea, that could be something.
but i think, um, never mind.
It's a good idea.
Ya know, you could make Chaos Zero as a .wad file (a caracter)
And with all the emeralds he could transform in Perfect Chaos.
But that is kinda' hard, no?
I made a character but it's nasty.
it's eggman.
O_o
Eggman Vs. Eggman?
cool!
it didn't work out as i wanted to, but it's nice.

Or, I could just go complain to Mystic what a stupid-ass idea it was to have an 8th emerald in Mystic Realm and just remove Hyper Sonic and the 8th emerald.

The only reason there were "hyper" characters was because both Sonic 3 and S&K had emeralds, and when you locked-on the two games they had to do SOMETHING with all those gems.

cobrax1884 said:
Ok, here is a cool cheat.
Bring down the console "~" and type "objectplace 1"
Pres "p" until you find the first token.
Pres The fire button 7 times (if ya want super sonic) or 8 times (if ya want hyper sonic).
Then bring down the console and type "objectplace 0"
Now when ya finish the level you will be teleported to a bonus level and when ya finish that one another 6 or 7 will come.
P.S:You can place how many tokens ya want but 8 is the best.
Hope it works. :D

I've figured this cheat before you did, I think.

plus, emerald 8 doesn't work.

SSNTails said:
Or, I could just go complain to Mystic what a stupid-ass idea it was to have an 8th emerald in Mystic Realm and just remove Hyper Sonic and the 8th emerald.

The only reason there were "hyper" characters was because both Sonic 3 and S&K had emeralds, and when you locked-on the two games they had to do SOMETHING with all those gems.
It was a clever idea. It's just unfortunate that everyone found out about it =P

If nothing else it's a cute cheat. I don't see why we should improve it, though. Works perfectly fine, and is as absolutely overpowered as it should be ^_~

There are other super characters?
like hyper knuckles or super tails.
And if ya could make hyper sonic like the original, the game would be better then SADX or Sonic Heroes.And i think you guys could replace the speed thok with sonic's other attack (i dont remember, double jump and he would go straight to the enemy and destroy it)
And amy (ya have amy.wad) could have her piko piko hamer.
Is Super Sonic invincible? (i didn't try to go in the enemies):)

Yes he is invincible. If by some chance you get hyper shadow, you get an infinite black shield.

cobrax1884 said:
Ok, here is a cool cheat.
Bring down the console "~" and type "objectplace 1"
Pres "p" until you find the first token.
Pres The fire button 7 times (if ya want super sonic) or 8 times (if ya want hyper sonic).
Then bring down the console and type "objectplace 0"
Now when ya finish the level you will be teleported to a bonus level and when ya finish that one another 6 or 7 will come.
P.S:You can place how many tokens ya want but 8 is the best.
Hope it works. :D

I cant open up the console... help :P

Mystic said:
SSNTails said:

It was a clever idea. It's just unfortunate that everyone found out about it =P

If nothing else it's a cute cheat. I don't see why we should improve it, though. Works perfectly fine, and is as absolutely overpowered as it should be ^_~

When i found out about it, i didn't tell any one else about it.

Who else found out about this cheat besides me and that one guy before he told you the cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back