Jeck Jims' Saturn Inspired MD2's-V6 Shadow & Espio face-lifts

What does Ray go to? I MUST FIND OUT.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Hey, just wondering but what skin does Ray go to? Don't know how to get it-
The WAD is in Submissions for the time being. Until it's accepted you can find it in some netgames or on the Community Discord.

What does Ray go to? I MUST FIND OUT.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Hey, just wondering but what skin does Ray go to? Don't know how to get it-

Or if you can't wait for someone to approve it so you can try out that one, the Ray ability in the Lua releases section has a zip file containing a wad demonstrating the ability on a character.

Really good improvements right there.
"-Tailscd: the way the lua for the extra animation states is setup prevents Tails' tails from interpolating. To simplify, they will animated "not-smooth" :V" The only way to make the animation consistent, instead of using "GR_MD2 ON/1" instead use "GR_MD2 2".
That's what I do to improve the "old game" look.

Last edited:
I think there should a zip file version of this md2 pack so those without WinRar dont have a lot of problems.

Hello, I really liked the models! But i have a question, ¿i can use the Metal Knuckles or Bean models? ¿Or is in beta?

Bean is assigned to Jet for the time being, meanwhile Metal Knuckles has no assigned character yet. You can easily add an assignment for him by editing MD2.DAT with Notepad or WordPad and adding the following
Code:
[skin name] PLAY/MKNUX.MD2 3.0 0.0
where skin name is the character's name as found in the multiplayer character select menu. It should be noted that any spaces in that name should be substituted with underscores.

Honestly, I find it somewhat odd, that, while Robo-hood has an enemy model, this hasn't been adjusted framewise into a character.

The skin is not listed in the MD2.DAT file, perhaps it was at some point but not when I checked. Thus, I made a way for you to add the line yourself.

EDIT:
@Sinny33

a quote from the first post:
9/7/17 - Replaced Emeralds with better Saturn/Mania ones. Also, due to some feedback I've taken all ring object models off by default.
If you desire rings simply add the following back to your md2.dat
Spoiler:
RING OBJE/RING.md2 3.0 0.0
RRNG OBJE/RRNG.md2 3.0 0.0
TRNG OBJE/TRNG.md2 3.0 0.0

Last edited:
V5.0 Kart DLC and Eggman Update.​

Ok, so with SRB2Kart's release finally happening I'm sure some of you guys have noticed that these models were included with the base game, however, people have ALREADY to been asking me about where they are to find models for characters, not included in the base game, or bonuschars. The answer, right here!​

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have already been whipping up a bunch of models for characters that don't yet have wads, and these will be referred to as DLC Racers from this point on.

If you look at the downloads you will notice 3, and this is because with kart using SRB2 assets, it's possible to save space and keep all your Vanilla and Kart models in together in 1 MD2 folder.

Lets go over what is in each download.
Jeck Jims' Saturn MD2-V5.0(+KART)
The largest file, this download includes EVERY SATURN model setup for anyone who like to keep SRB2 and SRB2Kart all in one folder, this also includes the models found with SRB2kart's download.

Jeck Jims' Saturn MD2-V5.0
This download just includes Vanilla SRB2 models, same as it used to before, no kart assets. Use this for your standalone SRB2 folder.

Jeck Jims' Saturn KART DLC
This Download includes JUST extra DLC racers for kart, think of it as a patch, merge with the models found with Kart's download, for a standalone kart folder.

What are "DLC Racers"?​
These models were made as an in case scenario. So, if someone makes a CK_BLAZE.wad for kart, you already a have the model for it, and so on. The list of completed ones is below.
-Bark
-Bean
-Blaze
-Charmy
-Cream
-Fang
-Mario
-Mighty
-Metal Knuckles
-Crawla :V
-Ray
-EggRobo
-Classic Amy "Rosy"
-Super Sonic
-Vector

I have more WIP characters that I'll continue to pump out, Such as Tikal and Jet, characters receiving proper MB WAD releases will take priority.
As of right now, I have not completed any fan characters for Kart, and am hesitant to do so, as I fear the floodgate of request, for now, please don't ask.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back