Sonic Advance 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall correctly...It's Knuckles, Amy, Cream in that order... But I believe you only do it if you're playing as Sonic & Tails (In that order). She's in Cyber Track, if I recall correctly..

Just keep Sonic as your main character. You can have anyone you want as secondary. You'll rescue her later like knux and amy.

Dark Warrior said:
If I recall correctly...It's Knuckles, Amy, Cream in that order... But I believe you only do it if you're playing as Sonic & Tails (In that order). She's in Cyber Track, if I recall correctly..
Actually, you can still get everyone else as long as you're playing as Sonic. I was continuing the game as Sonic with Amy following, and I unlocked Cream. I still prefer to play as Sonic with Sonic nowadays.

Cyber Track act Three, Sonic as lead, and any follower. I prefer Amy for her air hammer jump (Charge team action and activate it in mid-air)

I prefer the SonicxKnux combo more for some reason... maybe because you get to throw him about when you're on land which is fun when you're working with rivals.

Well when I'm searching for the missing Chao, I use Knux and Tails. I love how you can go up first and then glide, making Knux non-sucky. And if you still need to go higher, you can use Tails.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Well when I'm searching for the missing Chao, I use Knux and Tails. I love how you can go up first and then glide, making Knux non-sucky. And if you still need to go higher, you can use Tails.

Yeah that's how i got 46 chao with Knux and Tails

Yeah that's how i got 46 chao with Knux and Tails.

I'm doing that too. Though noone can beat my record! It's "beat the game in a week". Hope that noone can beat it (because noone will).

Ummm.... Why dont you just look up how do get Cream on GameFaqs... *sigh* Dont be lazy enough to ask us this question and look it up! :?

>_<

sonic advance 3...ah the painful memories...

I beat the game 100% (all chao, emeralds, and gold medals), after much blood, sweat and tears. then I thought "hmm...maybe it would be fun to do it all over again!"

I deleted my save data...and now...I doubt I'll ever find all those stinking chao again...

Aegix said:
>_<

sonic advance 3...ah the painful memories...

I beat the game 100% (all chao, emeralds, and gold medals), after much blood, sweat and tears. then I thought "hmm...maybe it would be fun to do it all over again!"

I deleted my save data...and now...I doubt I'll ever find all those stinking chao again...

XD!

It's fun to do that, but mostly on a ROM. Then you can have the original file saved, while starting a new one. I actually tried to start all over again, and never went farther than the second Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back