Invalid Joining a server stuck me in downloading limbo instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mystery

Moderators
srb20204.png

It appeared to finish downloading $$$.sav, I had joined...and yet it got lost somewhere on the way to "Speeding off to level...". So it trapped me on this screen with no music but I could still chat as you can see. It may have been happening to other people since Neo asked if I was in limbo, but I alt-F4'd before seeing whatever became of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will happen if trasferring between levels, someone joins. On the joiner's side, anyways. Just wait, and the level should pop up in a second.

This will happen if trasferring between levels, someone joins. On the joiner's side, anyways. Just wait, and the level should pop up in a second.
Not what i'm talking about. If it were there would have been music, the PAUSE graphic and "Speeding off to level..." somewhere in the console.

I was in the same server as you were, but I couldn't even talk. Oh and the same thing happened to me.

Not what i'm talking about. If it were there would have been music, the PAUSE graphic and "Speeding off to level..." somewhere in the console.
No, I have had the same thing happen to me. Just because I'm new to the MB, doesn't mean I'm not smart with these things.

Arguably, it shouldn't be downloading $$$.sav at all in that case... but considering I do believe there are some things that get transferred through it that persist after map changes (Player skins, etc.?), I can see why it would download it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back