Christmas Level Pack 2007 (SCR_SRB2Christmas1094.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have a look at this just for the enemies. I will report back later.

EDIT: The enemies don't really look that intresting. The Drillkilla and the Minus/Minvs/whateverthehellitis are basically a Crawla and a Buzz in different clothing. The Egghead is okay though. Can I change the enemies so that they behave differently (and therefore be made more interesting) and release them seperately? Credit will be given to the original creators of those enemies.

As long is this is back up, I have realized, through playing this, how everyone would hate these levels if released as new ones now. They have long open spaces, they use lots of death pits... it was a tech demo.

super hyper mega shadic said:
is green Christmas and the other levels here?
Despite this being an old annual topic, yes, Green Christmas is in this pack. However if you want a version that doesn't have the grass change in December you're going to have to wait until December of this year. (Planned updates include the Drilla from Daimondus act 2, Eggheads that shoot from their middles, and possably an improved version of Holliday villlage)

Sonic The Dalek said:
Can I change the enemies so that they behave differently (and therefore be made more interesting) and release them seperately? Credit will be given to the original creators of those enemies.
As far as I'm concerned you can. The Drilla has already been improved in function since this release though. (See Daimondus Act 2 from the Jan Feb 08 Contest) The old sprites of the Minus were by SNN Tails while I did the updated version. Egghead and DrillaKilla were also done by SNN Tails.

super hyper mega shadic said:
is green Christmas and the other levels here?
Despite this being an old annual topic, yes, Green Christmas is in this pack. However if you want a version that doesn't have the grass change in December you're going to have to wait until December of this year. (Planned updates include the Drilla from Daimondus act 2, Eggheads that shoot from their middles, and possably an improved version of Holliday villlage)

Thanks for the information,but is ''a 12/24 zone'' here?

note:this is my first quote.

I'm sorry but I believe that one was scrapped before the release of this wad. Oh and just to remind you Green Christmas, Holliday Village, and Frozen Battey zones are only in the unlockable Remix mode and Mirror Remix mode.

Sonic The Dalek said:
Can I change the enemies so that they behave differently (and therefore be made more interesting) and release them seperately? Credit will be given to the original creators of those enemies.
glaber said:
As far as I'm concerned you can. The Drilla has already been improved in function since this release though. (See Daimondus Act 2 from the Jan Feb 08 Contest) The old sprites of the Minus were by SNN Tails while I did the updated version. Egghead and DrillaKilla were also done by SNN Tails.
I'm basically going to make the Drillkilla, EggHead and Minus act like what they were going to do in the concepts or similar, along with the addition of a couple more of the enemies from the concepts. Just letting you know.

Go for it. If you'd like whats been done with the DrillaKilla so far I can send you a wad file of it. (You can actually get hurt by jumping on it's drill in the version in Daimondus act 2)

Well, I don't know where to download Diamondus Zone Act 2 and my version of the Drillkilla is basically made of fail and AIDS (it isn't really supposed to do what I had intended) unlike the other stuff and your version would probably be better, so send me the WAD file anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back