• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mechanical Minery (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what you think Lat, but wait until you alert every single one of them. You won't be laughing then will you.

Thats what you think Lat, but wait until you alert every single one of them. You won't be laughing then will you.
The crawla invasion has just begun... Anyways, I'm looking forward for newers update! You should also use a lighter orange colormap in the caverns, just for aesthetic

Totally harmless crawlas! O_O They are so dangerous!

What. Is. THAT. I mean I know it's a Pokemon but WHERE DID YOU GET IT I NEED IT NOW.

Well yeah, I guess that crawlas are not a threat. I guess it would be cooler if Mudkipz could add other enemies in creative places, it would feel better than simply a group of crawling bad-guys-that-are-not-actually-bad...(ish)

Pretty cool map though.

Good point. I may use crawla commanders, turrets, and the god machine guns. Oh! For the third act, I should make it where your escaping a collasping factory, which leads to the boss. Like a mach speed section.

Good point. I may use crawla commanders, turrets, and the god machine guns. Oh! For the third act, I should make it where your escaping a collasping factory, which leads to the boss. Like a mach speed section.

Eventually, you could add some pop-up turrets on high places to surprise the player, but make sure they can be seen from the sector's entrance, overwise it'll be more than annoying.

What. Is. THAT. I mean I know it's a Pokemon but WHERE DID YOU GET IT I NEED IT NOW.
I sent you a PM if ya want it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back