Sonic Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like a MG rip-off because you go to different planets?
Because we all know Nintendo invented this idea. >_>

Don't even mention that absolute waste of Internet that is the Sonic Cycle. Twas kinda glad we made it this far without mentioning it for once.

Nah, not many people get mad about the cycle. Usually, they just get annoyed.

Oh, Secret Rings producer is working on this.

Nah, not many people get mad about the cycle. Usually, they just get annoyed.

Oh, Secret Rings producer is working on this.

What I just realized is what the control scheme would be now...I hope the game isn't like SATSR or SATBK where it is on rails D=, now on the cycle; I never really cared about it really...

Actually, like Sonic 4, the Sonic Cycle breaks here: It ALREADY doesn't sound too great and introduces new "friends" right off the bat. It can either go strait to the dumper or surprise us all... the latter of which being extremely doubtful given SEGA's track record here.

How the hell does 2D fast action(DS) and Sonic Unleashed 2D-3D gameplay(Daytime stages - Wii) with NO gimmicks this time around sound awful?

PS: My source is NP.

How the hell does 2D fast action(DS) and Sonic Unleashed 2D-3D gameplay(Daytime stages - Wii) with NO gimmicks this time around sound awful?

PS: My source is NP.

I don't know, I thought it was a unique concept actually; I just don't want it to be all linear that's all...

Ah the famous Sonic Colors. I knew someone would make a thread of this sooner or later. Well maybe you guys should save your opinions once you start to play the game. That's what I'm going to do. After all you never know what it may be like. So in the mean time I'll wait for it to come out.

blurb_soniccycle_20090508.png

The cycle has already been broken, because new friends appeared in the first trailer XD, I think someone already mentioned that though

Hey, haven't you guys heard they are going to include another group of characters to fit with this game's theme?

Barney20Category.jpg

Honestly, there is no telling where this game is going to go.

It sounds like it is going to be a Super Sonic Galaxy game but that was only because there will be different worlds and strange alien creatures along with Eggman taking his plan into space.

This game will probably be like Super Mario Galaxy, probably not.
Super Mario Galaxy had different galaxies as levels with a range from many to few few planets while Sega says this game will have different worlds, shares similarities but no one will be able to make a completely supported "OMG TOTAL SMG RIPOFF!" statement until the game is released since we saw no gameplay yet.

Also, did anyone notice this and Sonic 4 will be released both later in the year? Sonic 4 in the Fall and this at the Holidays, presumably one or so months later at Christmas time.

Last edited:
I love how everybody complains just for the fact that it is a Sonic game. In fact, I haven't seen a single Sonic game since Adventure that wasn't complained about, no matter in which direction it went. Classic Sonic revival sucks, but modern Sonic sucks as well. If you think that way, why are you even talking about a franchise you don't even like?

The onlny problem with this community is that they focus too much on the classics and comparing them. Did anyone compare SMG2 with Super Mario Bros. NES? No. I think it's time for a revolution and just look at the game as a completely new one. If it wasn't Sonic, what would you think the game would be like? Instead of focusing on "ugh, it's going to be a rail/boost/new character spam", focus on "I wonder how this will play out". Positives people, positives.

*braces for people ignoring post because they will complain 'BUT IT WILL!!1!1!"*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back