What's your favorite Pokémon? (Legendaries are allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dead Blaziken.

dead.png

Dead because a game link trade, and after won the Elite Four, the whole data of Pokemon Emerald of my friend has gone, and my Blaziken was in.
He was my best pokemon level 100

Re: What's your favorite Pokémon?

My Favorite Is EEVEE A Wild EEVEE Appered

sonic260 said:
Sky Ninja, Naga, Daredevil, I said no legendaries. Articuno and Moltres are lengendary

But they're still our favourites. Not much you can do about that; besides, I already stated a non-legendary.

Naga said:
sonic260 said:
Sky Ninja, Naga, Daredevil, I said no legendaries. Articuno and Moltres are lengendary

But they're still our favourites. Not much you can do about that; besides, I already stated a non-legendary.
I know, I was referring to the articuno part

btw Palkia is teh win. Seriously, that 'NO LEGENDARY POKEMANZ' rule is stupid. The 'no legendary' rule only works in online battles anyway. It does not apply to favorite Pokemon threads. Not GameFreak's fault that they make the legendary Pokemon so awesome. >_>

Too many people in the pokemon community say a legendary pokemon is their favorite pokemon, you just proved my point.

sonic260 said:
Too many people in the pokemon community say a legendary pokemon is their favorite pokemon, you just proved my point.
Dragonite isn't legendary and where i live we have pokemon battles with 2 rules which i agree with

1st rule is that you cant use legendary's because there overpowered.
2nd rule is you can only battle with pokemon with your O.T. number

Silent_Snipe said:
sonic260 said:
Dragonite isn't legendary and where i live we have pokemon battles with 2 rules which i agree with

1st rule is that you cant use legendary's because there overpowered.
2nd rule is you can only battle with pokemon with your O.T. number

I didnt say Dragonite was legendary

Not all legendaries overpowered. They can still can get PWNED in one hit!

Anyways,

LATIAS IS THE BEST/POWERFULEST POKE'MON OF ALL! IF YOU DISAGREE, LETS BATTLE RIGHT NOW!!!

I GOT BOTH VERSIONS D/P READY TO TAKE YOU ON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back