CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say that's a good reason. But on the other hand, there are several key differences between shadow and silver (besides body). I spotted 3 with I'll Begin's picture.

I'll Begin said:
hedgehogs2bd5.png
I'll Begin, if you really have this set of models, then you could help us out. Move it around until you're facing straight at it, and then we'll finally see how he's supposed to look.

Those are actual models? Cripes, and here I thought it was just some picture he randomly found...I gotta pay better attenti-- Hey! 5 bucks! *shot*

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I'll Begin, if you really have this set of models, then you could help us out. Move it around until you're facing straight at it, and then we'll finally see how he's supposed to look.
I don't seem to have 3DS Max installed. I can send you the models though (I thought I already did). They're pretty bad rips texture-wise, but the models are all there.

nitro_the_hedghog said:

How come it is so hard to get silver's back spines right *repeats slowly*-lol-? I meaan it's just like silver's back spines except it flys upwards. This is really getting on my nerves. Can some please get him right please?

Try moving them closer to the head, it looks like they are curling upwards over the side of his head at the time. Maybe if you also made the shading a bit darker in the back if would be a little more clear.

No, MI is right, the hair spikes on Super Silver is too thick on your picture. Nitro & Senku's ones are the ones which look just right. Plus the shading is too dark, as he isn't a dark gols yellow, he's a lighter gold yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back