She Said Yes! (SRB2: Marriage Edition Release Date Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
supersonic45 said:
Wow, thought you were a nerd. I respect your decision and I'll be fine with whatever you come out with.
You must have a very terrible and inaccurate image of a nerd.

Grats, well now srb2 is going to take a longer time. Well your kids that doesn't exist right now or never going to exist is going to make the rest of the game, right?

EDIT in a few second later: Ritz, thanks for teaching some kids this. Well remember kids, your going to love it.

Har. This topic is getting just about everyone to crawl out of the holes they've been hiding in. I always thought Ritz went and died in that fire everyone kept telling him about :P

Next thing you know, Smidge204 and JTE are going to show up!

And I have an idea about how to keep development going. This could turn into a public thing with a patch tracker. People would submit patches to the source code or iwad. A group of users would determine if it was worthy to be included. If it was, they would add it. The web server would have GCC (No, not MSVC) on it so we could have an svn nightly. I think this would make development go much faster.

Congratulations, SSN!
I hope you have a good love life.
And the fact that SRB2 is having a next, possible 1.1, release... It makes this topic great for everyone. (Except those who don't give a damn about SRB2.)

Espyo said:
Congratulations, SSN!
I hope you have a good love life.
And the fact that SRB2 is having a next, possible 1.1, release... It makes this topic great for everyone.

Clean'd. Please don't use profanity. My younger brother visits this site sometimes, and quite frankly, it's bad enough that he knows a few. Curse words can be a big turn-off to potential forum users, too.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
Clean'd. Please don't use profanity. My younger brother visits this site sometimes, and quite frankly, it's bad enough that he knows a few.
1) The minimum age requirement for this site is 13. There's no reason for someone so young to be on this place.
2) The members on this forum should be mature enough to not be offended by a little mature language.
3) "Damn" isn't necessarily profanity in certain parts of the world. In some places, it's a big deal. In others, it isn't.

Anyways, on the subject, for dances, I could imagine SSN remixing Techno Hill's music for a party.

The Dark Fox said:
1) The minimum age requirement for this site is 13. There's no reason for someone so young to be on this place.
2) The members on this forum should be mature enough to not be offended by a little mature language.
3) "Damn" isn't necessarily profanity in certain parts of the world. In some places, it's a big deal. In others, it isn't.

1, Then you be the one to tell the innocent 10-year-old he's not allowed to look at this site. I tried telling him that, and I know he still looks when he thinks I'm not around. Fortunately, he'll never be able participate in discussions.
2. I am mature enough to handle foul language. I personally have no problem firing off swear words like they're everyday words. But sometimes what you say now can haunt you later. Take it from the guy who accidentally taught his girl-cousin the f-word.

Ok, ok wait. You're getting pissed off at someone saying "damn"? It isn't exactly the worst thing that has been mentioned on here so far. People here are not going to stop swearing for the sake of a ten-year-old (which will have to face these things anyway sooner or later) that has been told to stay away from the site anyway.
Really, complaining won't help much.

I'm stopping this discussion right now.

If a word is not on the word filter, then it's perfectly acceptable to post that word here. If it is on the filter, then it isn't acceptable. Simple as that. If you don't like your 10-year-old brother reading those words, I suggest you read through a topic before showing it to him. Don't tell other people not to use words that aren't on the filter. If they're that much of a problem, talk to an administrator.

Yea, best to stay on topic anyway. Even though the only other thing I can wonder is what this version released in May will be like. You know, like the features it'll have, if there will be any new levels, etc.

Getting back on topic naoz...

I can think of SSNTails using Jazz's music choice for Physics Lab Zone in Jazz Attack. (what's it called again?) Maybe he'll try some NiGHTS music; some of that's pretty good for weddings. Another idea: the ending credits music for Megaman Star Force 2. *tomatoed'd*

On the topic of the SRB2 release, it'll probably have at least the CEZ revamp, Deep Sea Zone, and the new Match/Tag/CTF format. I don't really see anything else coming to fruition. (You know, while I'm on the subject, I think Tag either should be revamped or scrapped altogether; it just screams hangout/n00bism to me right now.)

I have no idea if he tossed this in, but it'd be cool if he could figure out a way for knuckles to give characters rides, kind of like in Sonic Advance 3. But that would probably take a lot more programming, spriting, and a whole lot of other tedious work.

Welll....

Thanks SSN, for being so cool!

Have a nice life...

(I wonder if his Wife-to-be knows about srb2)

Well...That's an awful grim thought...

KoolK said:
(I wonder if his Wife-to-be knows about srb2)

I'm pretty sure that she would. Relationships that have secrets never end well, I'm afraid. It's one of the basic principles of a happy marriage. Not that I'm married, but my parents have been for 25 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back