CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the new Metal Sonic! However, his spin frames are a bit weird...

The spin frames are exactly the same as the previous version. In fact everything for Metal Sonic, except for the Superform, seems no different to what we had before.
Anyway, I don't enjoy having the new Superform for Metal Sonic that much... But it's better than having to stick with the same frames for all he does, for all angles...

I believe I changed the back hurt and back spring up. Unless someone failed to add it in.

I remember having those files in my laptop, so I thought I added them in. I compared the wad with the old Metal Sonic folder I never updated, and.. yeah. I didn't. I think I got the files back in September/October while on my cousin's house, in another state. I remember adding the files to the Metal Sonic wad, but I guess I accidentally left it back in his computer. Sorry. This kinda sucks.

Well, I could try to make new ones. Or you could try to get a hold of your cousin and have him send them to you.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Well, I could try to make new ones. Or you could try to get a hold of your cousin and have him send them to you.

???

But shouldn't you still have the sprites you sent to CZ64? Why can't you send them again?

Mighty is in making, see a sprite by CZ64:

mighty.png

Let's put CZ64's Mighty, my Mighty and Light Dasher's Mighty next to each other to compare them, shall we?

mighty.png
MGHTA1-1.png
mighta1dc0ho0.png

So which is better?

Seeing as how mine looks like a Cobra, Light Dasher's looks similar, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back