• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Manimi's Hot Stuff in Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forcing us to load GIF files doesn't help that. A link to a GIF file would be a tiny bit better, but the best option would be to upload it to Gfycat and give us a Gfycat link.
Gfycat compresses GIFs in much faster to load videos (that are sound-less, of course), allowing us to load what would've been a huge GIF that'd take 5 minutes to load in about 5 seconds. That is probably overexaggerated, but still, it's much faster to load Gfycat videos than GIF images.

Oh thanks, I tried it, so here is the gif from "Gfycat":

http://gfycat.com/HandmadeSorrowfulIzuthrush

Now that you're using GFY, I can view the gifs. That boss battle looks fun! I also like the environment you're fighting him in, although I'm not sure about the zone name - in English, "colon" is another name for a part of your butt!

If you don't mind me suggesting, though - when Shadow gets hit, he should immediately face his target before being sent backwards. That way, his pain state's always being sent away from you. You could also have his after-pain standing state be the first frame of his walking, play the braking sound the player makes, and thrust him back at a lesser speed so it makes sense that he's braking instead of sliding like on ice.

Next project...

All right, the shadow boss project is now on submissions, so, let's go to the next project:

srb20037.gif

srb20034.gif

srb20035.gif

srb20036.gif

srb20038.gif

Sonic Smash Brawl,
Coming Soon.

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood my post from page 1... Please don't embed the GIFs as images. (Comments 21-33 of page 2 of this thread fill roughly 42-43 megabytes, due to the GIFs being embedded, and no, putting them in spoilers does not keep browsers from loading them automatically.) Instead, upload the GIFs to GfyCat, then copy the links to GfyCat's video version, and paste the links here. Don't embed them as images in the post or anything, just link to them.

Edit: I actually just saved this page onto my computer, and the GIF files (only the ones you recorded inside SRB2 and posted here) fill 48.7 megabytes! That's... not good. (In perspective, I get around 1.7-ish megabytes per second of download of Steam games. That is quite throttled down a bit, sure, but still.)

Last edited:
Nice upgrade!
Just an advice, The turtle shell will be more useful if it will be pick-up item to throw at other players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back