What is your favourite level in SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Iestyn

Fangtastic
You can mention your favourite level in SRB2 here, including stuff like in the Mystic Realm, Blue Heaven and Acid Missile mods and even Botanic Serenity! It can be any level, in the normal SRB2 without modifications, or ones that can be found in WADs.

But you cannot choose any of your own levels as your favourite. It has to be someone else's work!

As for my favourite level, it's too hard to choose.

You can have multiple favourites if you want.

My most favorite is r_srt2-1094fixed.wad a.k.a. Sonic Racetrack 2. I just looove racing and long levels with lots of room! If it's a long level, even if it's the oldest topic in the world, as long as I can race someone, or if it's really long, I will DL it and play it! *shot* But that's just me.

botanic serenity no questions asked. (And no it is not because you are super sonic the whole time either.)

Botanic Serenity for obvious reasons; I really admire the Nuclear Sunset pair, Acts 1 + 2 for obvious reasons; I also like SRT2, but not to an extent that it's "epic", though it is fun to play; as for official maps:

CTF:
Silver Cascade
Lime Forest
Metal Star
Iron Turret;

Sapphire Falls is the best match map ever made, ever.

Still, my most favorite map still seems to be mt_tailsbase.wad (Tails' Base) for some reason.

Hmm, I have to say Sandtrap Dunes from TEI2.

Just so many ways to clear the level in that zone.

Aero Shrine 1. I really love how the paths are separate but you can pretty easily transfer from one to another. It's also got a really great atmosphere without having too much clutter.

Metal Flower Zone - I really enjoy factory themes and this had a lot of depth and was really fun

Nitric Citadel - Somewhat short when all is said and done but it was actually an interestingly fresh take on the factory theme

--Official--
Techno Hill Zone 2 - This is a pretty classic factory level and is my favorite level to replay

Multiplayer levels generally vary... I really like Some Guy's levels and Jazz's levels are usually interesting. Once in a while I'll find a level I like in the contests...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back