Melee.soc (Screenshot added.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trege

I decided to update it. it now fixes most of the glitches, and works like a battle mode when started in match.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5spjo4

(Score works now.)
(and homing is glitched, spindash and thok work. No longer slides.)

(Thanks to Shadow45X for helping me test it.)

Screenshot :

srb20038.png

Does it also make it where you get hurt and just lose rings and if you don't have them you die?

Heh... This is pretty neat, but you might want to remove the Slipping and sliding though... it makes it hard for people to hit eachother...

EDIT: WAIT! I know where this came from! this came from that Glitchy Spinball soc...

Im thinking about making a map pack for this soc, but i dunno its going to be fighting areas built for this soc if i do.

Heh, this be handy for My Sonic Battle MOD, Thumbs Up for this

Oh, I am SO downloading this. Finally, the Arenas serve a USE at Cyber City.

Do I have Permission to use it in there?

Meh. I guess this is pretty good, but can't you find a way to make the actual spinning sprites harm opponents, rather than just the "Thok" graphic?

Super mystic sonic said:
Dash the Hedgehog said:
We could make a new super smash bros game with this. :D

I could make the levels.

Why not just update DSMC?(DMCS, DCMS, whatever its called)

Its called DMSC... Just wait :wink:

I think this is a pretty neat now, that its fixed up

It's a Full 3-Demensional Movement system, buddy.

And I think I know how I could improve on this to make the Thok item more useful.

Just see if you can make the Thok item Spawn when the character is Jumping, Spinning from a Thok, and add it to a Glide.Shorten the Life, though so it'll only stay in place of the Player, like making it last for only a Tic... >_> This'll make it to where it seems more SA-ish =D.

...Unless you were going for something else =/...

I say make invinciblilty be like a Star in SSB/M. That would just be TOO CHEAP for Invicibiltized people to hunt and kill there opponents. Especially if the Player invicinble knows where to find invincibilty.

Now the only thing left to figure out is Homing Attacks. 'Til then, I'll KTE them all.

If I were you, i'd change this mod's direction, unless you want DMSC to steal its thunder. :mrgreen:
We already have a Smash Bros. mod in the works, with WORKING 3D mode, actual percentages, etc. etc. etc.

Holy Smoof, we do?

....uh...

I CALL SA STYLE!

rofl..

Anyway, let me point out that this Soc is plyed like the Sonic Adventure 2 Multi-Player Race Mode. So, nyaa...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back