Jeck Jims' Saturn Inspired MD2's-V6 Shadow & Espio face-lifts

I have a problem with using a standalone Super Sonic model
I'm using a "FSuperSonic" wad, and want to use Super Sonic's model, but they all seem to have issues (for example, certain animations are screwed up, whilst some work)
I remember your old High-poly Super Sonic model could work alone, so I don't know if it's different in this scenario.
If doable, could the frames of Super Sonic's animations be merged together into one .md2 file?

Just for fun and giggles, do you think you could make a seperate version of Cheese that works over playable characters, or would it take too much work?

I'm wondering if I could give blends for MetelKunx , CawlaHoncho and Bean. I can then give you credit for the models.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

I would like to do the same to the archieves.

Keep your droll on topic at least. Those characters currently have nothing to do with the current release thread.

Hyper planned on make a Ray.wad in 2008

I like the Highpolys Better than this just my opinion. And you said you were working on Ray. BTW, just reminding A Mania Plus Livestream happened. Mighty and Ray footage of their animations were there. So.. yeah That happened so you can copy their animations.

http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=28957
That's the link to that .wad
Another one is being made by someone on the SRB2 server.

Is Cheese Animated at all?

Last edited:
I like the Highpolys Better than this just my opinion. And you said you were working on Ray. BTW, just reminding A Mania Plus Livestream happened. Mighty and Ray footage of their animations were there. So.. yeah That happened so you can copy their animations.

http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=28957
That's the link to that .wad
Another one is being made by someone on the SRB2 server.

That announcement is pretty old; again, you are getting out of context.

I believe Jeck said something about "maybe" adding support if the bug with interpolation was fixed.

And since I've sworn off second color updates until the rewrite when 2.2 comes out, you are pretty much out of luck.

There were a few issues I noticed while playing with these MD2's.

*The star/checkpoint posts bug out after spinning them.
*When playing as Silver with Silver.wad, the front of his model clips into view when playing in first person and running.

Other than that, extremely nice effort. Cool seeing everyone in a style that fits just right into SRB2.

V4.5 Ray, Metal Knuckles, Flickies and Animals!.

Just pushing all the updates that I have again for now. Ray, Flicky, MetalKnuckles, and even Bean?! I've also complete remade Mighty's Head, and added more unique mania based animations. Beyond that I've redone several small things such as shields, and added some models for objects that lacked them before like maces. Support has also been started for the upcoming Sugoiii, based off it's last preview.​

attachment.php

attachment.php

Also a brand new Signpost!​

attachment.php

At this rate, you might as well replace EVERYTHING with an MD2, mod or otherwise.

I still absolutely adore these models, It's amazing how much detail you can put into them with so little polygons.

Viva la Saturn! (or anything low poly at this point :P)

Is there a Bean wad running around in the shadows or is the MD2 assigned to another skin? I know the former is the case with Ray but I'm not sure about Bean.

On an unrelated note, there are any chances of getting a lowpoly Hinote? The character is still used a lot in Netgames.

Is there a Bean wad running around in the shadows or is the MD2 assigned to another skin?

Bean is currently assigned to Jet. You can find what kinds of models are assigned to which sprites/skins by opening up the MD2.dat and hitting ctrl-f to search for a model name.

Once again, these look absolutely amazing! I did find out that Flicky is missing their death frames though. Outside of that, outstanding work as usual, Jeck!

What does Ray go to? I MUST FIND OUT.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Hey, just wondering but what skin does Ray go to? Don't know how to get it-

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back