Shadow vs Wario

• Wario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither, for we didn't need this topic. It's just the same as that SOnic Vs. Mario one.

Never pit a recolour against a recolour, anyway. I did once. Say hello to chicxulub.

Lupo Aro said:
ree-c said:
Never pit a recolour against a recolour, anyway. I did once. Say hello to chicxulub.

Wario isn't a recolor.

Fixed. And he would use his super fart attack thing to neutralize Shad's chaos blast and win.

Lupo Aro said:
ree-c said:

Wario and Shadow aren't recolors.

Shadow = Hate to say it but he is a recolour with red stripes

Wario = A recolour but was made before the recolour craze..

Edit:OMG SOME PEOPLE VOTED WARIO.. :eek:

@Shu: No they would become freinds..

Wario is in fact a recolor, sorry to burst your bubble.

Also, why do we have these topics? They just get stupider as people post in them..

BlazingPhoenix said:
Oh, noe, noe, noe, noe. Wario is fatter, taller, and now has a different costume than Mario. Shadow is Super Sonic with stiff hair and different cuffs.

Also, why do we have these topics? They just get stupider as people post in them..
All forums have topics.*shot*

BlazingPhoenix said:
Not to be rude or anything, but if people want to make a topic on what they want let them. Not all topics have to be important or stuff like that. As long as the topics are not pointless.

BlazingPhoenix said:

I wasn't saying Wario isn't a recolour, I am saying he was made before the recolour craze and is more orignal then Shadow..

Actally I am surprised that the Sonic vs Mario topic got locked before this one, I mean wouldn't the stupid topics go first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back