Contest Discussion Topic (2.0.X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to break the news to you guys, but EMZ2 won't be making it into this contest. But we plan on the next OLDC to have a mostly finished version of it.
I may try to whip up a small match map though, but don't count on it.

OK, I submitted a CTF map (somewhat of a rush job) just now.

Anyway, it's strange that nobody is submitting maps, this never happened in the past OLDC's right?

Okay, I entered a stupid last-minute (not really, but) circuit level. Here's hoping somebody actually makes a match map!

I would seriously laugh if some unlucky bad map-maker entered the only Match Level.

Like just a square and stuff.

That would be absolutely hilarious.

There are some Match maps, FF just didn't update the topic.

Oh, and your Race map is so very awesome.

EDIT:
I would seriously laugh if some unlucky bad map-maker entered the only Match Level.

Like just a square and stuff.

That would be absolutely hilarious.
If only you knew...

Okay, I entered a stupid last-minute (not really, but) circuit level. Here's hoping somebody actually makes a match map!

Does a CtF map work too? >_> I'm attempting to work on one, but the result isn't turning out very well since I'm rushing to meet the deadline.

I'm going back and forth about making a 30-minute joke submission for this contest. Your opinions on this idea will be the deciding factor in my choice to do so.

We've had a lot of joke entries already and the quality of some of the genuine maps is quite questionable too, so why not just make this a joke contest and be done with it?

Well said. Okay, I won't contribute to this mayhem. I'll just kick back, play the levels, and laugh uproariously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back