• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

shadic

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya as you may know im making the espio remake right? we'll im also making a shadic wad as well. I've done no sprites as they are all from mystic shadow demo (not super mystic sonic as most of you said online) but i've edited his stats and gave him a chaos spear etc... but before i can publish this i need to make sure its ok with super mystic sonic

super silvex said:
Hi as you may know I'm making the Espio remake right? Well I'm also making a shadic.wad as well. I've done no sprites as they are all from the Mystic Shadow demo (not Super Mystic Sonic as most of you said online) but, I've edited his stats and gave him a chaos spear etc... but, before I can publish this I need to make sure its ok with Super Mystic Sonic.

Read the rules. You need to fix your grammar. Also why do you want to release a wad that is more overpowered and sprites already made. It's like renaming Sonic Robo Blast 2 to Shadow Robo Blast 2.

You're so pulling a Roboegg99 with this. Trying to make wads for the sake of making wads, rather than for the sake of making something good.

right

right i've been doing alot of thinking and came up with something, he wont be super powerful, he will be normal form and will only just be faster than sonic but will have the abilitys of shadow.

he will be able to turn super but i havnt put it up for download because people online are testing the wad for me until its perfect so please wait for proof, it shouldn't be long now before its up for download

and yea i love making wads, and after this im making a mod (not releasing any info on that as i dont want to ruin it)

Characters can't run faster than sonic. If you put a speed number greater than 36, the character actually slows down.

no

no actualy you can get a faster character than sonic, i've made loads and havn't slowed down at all. they can go up to 50 without slowing down. also alot of people ilke him been super powered so i've made my mind up. a super strong caracter for those who liked him like that, and a fast character but has no ability (even no thok ability) so then everyone's happy ok?

yea yea

yea i know all you are begging for proof but the fact is, like i said at the beginning im making this wad then testing it online but to keep you in the mood ill release a super theme that people are saying is really great (please note: that if i can get it shadic's super theme will be his world or open your heart remix)

heres his world song in a wad as an idea what it will be like

http://www.4shared.com/file/39650192/6a5a1c7a/his-world.html

hope you enjoy this wad

Trust me on this...Its disapointing.
Its nothing.
it only has projectile and name edit.
It Sucks
my rate: 0 out of 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.

yo

hey if you didn't like it then what the hell is the point in even coming into this topic then, i said people like and dislike this wad, also very clearly i said loud and clear ITS NOT FINISHED. im only making stat changes at the moment and then making sprit changes so next time look before you talk

Re: yo

super silvex said:
Hey, if you didn't like it then what the hell is the point in even coming into this topic then? I said people like and dislike this wad, also very clearly I said loud and clear ITS NOT FINISHED. I'm only making stat changes at the moment and then making sprite changes so next time look before you talk

Maybe if he could understand you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back