• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2SNK: A fighting game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.. :D This looks like a very interesting mod, I always wondered what S3&K would look like in SRB2. Now from looking at the screenshots, D: they look so.. delicious! I can't wait to see the mod. :D

Hmm.. I was wondering maybe I could help with this mod, I'm not that great at level making and such but maybe I can help sprite the enemies and such? :) just trying the give a little opportunity.

;w; Oh.. I'm gonna love Hydrocity..

I just have one question: can i be a beta tester? i sense pure epicness here.

I know Hinote is pretty damn good with artwork, so by me, there's no problem with her joining.

DX, with the current amount of staff we have, I think that's enough beta testers.

Hes just saying, that he has no problem and you would be pretty good to join. Maybe the other staff will agree and let you in? (?)

Well, admissions are closed for now. We have a whooping 26 members.
IMO, we never have enough staff, but this has been discussed, and the general consensus has been reached.
Thanks for sending in your requests to join and such, I hope we can get this up and running soon.

srb20017.png

Detailed this room a lot, however it sucks that there aren't enough Ice Cap textures =(

I'll go through things for that reason with a fine-tooth comb when you're all done with level wads, BP.

...Yeah, I think you guys need some more textures. Most of the floors and walls look the same.
I agree; it looks too monotonous.
This is a WIP, we're using a single texture because we don't have any others yet.

I'd also suggest making the indoor areas darker than that.
IIRC, BlazingPhoenix plans on making that area outdoors, it's just that we don't have the Sky yet, and placeholder skies are ugly.

Simply an aesthetic suggestion, but perhaps you could sort of cheat past the lack of textures for the icecap zone by adding shards of ice into the walls? You could code them to sparkle or shimmer, and I think that would really add to the zeal of the whole level.

Great looking mod so far by the way. I fully support your endeavors.

I think this can be pulled off but not by me if it was done by me I say now EPIC FAIL.

...Can we ban this guy? PLEASE?

Also, are you guys gonna make Hidden Palace look like a... You know... PALACE? Nobody ever does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back