SRB2JTE ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasa

"W_Get num for name: NEONMAP not found!"
So, I think someone should send me that "NEONMAP", or some else idea?

I guess this goes to "Suggestions and help". And anyways, you double posted, but I don't blame you - the "new contents" flag only gets enabled on new posts, not on edits. Does anybody know for a patch to "fix" that?

Anyways, no idea about NEONMAP, through it sounds familiar to me...

Neonmap is a lump in SRB2JTE.wad, it's the pallete used during Chaos Control in Software mode.

Yeah, try either redownloading SRB2JTE, or using OpenGL mode.

Draykon said:
Neonmap is a lump in SRB2JTE.wad, it's the pallete used during Chaos Control in Software mode.

And GLmode? What is that? and how to redownload it?

Ok, that goes up there with "How do I jump" and "how do i move JTE to my srb2 folder?" Let me find that pic...

oglhy4.png

Sasa said:
Draykon said:

And GLmode? What is that? and how to redownload it?
Hello? Any answers in here for this?

No worries. OpenGL mode is a way to run SRB2 but you need the aforementioned Launcher to use it. Please note OpenGL is not supported but it works. =3 Just delete your JTE files and download the file again and reinstall it to your PC.

Whoops! I have extracted it on desktop. Now I have deleted the files and then extract it in srb2 folder. No more problems about SRB2JTE!

Hannyness said:
No worries. OpenGL mode is a way to run SRB2 but you need the aforementioned Launcher to use it. Please note OpenGL is not supported but it works. =3 Just delete your JTE files and download the file again and reinstall it to your PC.

No, you don't. All the launcher is, is a frontend for the command line, it's alot simpler to type in the command line "srb2win -opengl".

For those who choose not to or can't use the command line, it's still a decent option. And makes adding wads at the same time a bit easier in my opinion.

GCFreak said:
Hannyness said:

No, you don't. All the launcher is, is a frontend for the command line, it's alot simpler to type in the command line "srb2win -opengl".
Reallyu? I can't use that though, since I don't like messing with files like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back