SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it only affects the title screen and intro. In fact, if you play and end a game, you'll notice it just goes back to its old title screen right afterwards.

Ya know what?

I thought that was the regualar screen, seeing as jason's avatar that,

And I Still get it ever time. I seriously thought that was the one and only screen.

hms said:
Idiot (no disrespect meant). :roll: Anyways how do you get the supervirus anyways? :?
It rarely happens when playing SRB2JTE. Most people get it the first time when playing it, but I didn't. *Still Hiding* Haha JTE :P

hms said:
Idiot (no disrespect meant). :roll: Anyways how do you get the supervirus anyways? :?
*sigh*
Put the exe in your SRB2 folder. Then change the name of the exe. Then boot up the exe. You should get the supervirus screen. I think this is how you do it because that's what I did. Then I trashed the exe and uploaded a new one WITHOUT changing the name and it was normal again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the screen popped up I freaked out and all I could think about was I had infected the computer with a virus and how my mom was going to kill me. I later thought it was a gag from one of the wads in my SRB2 folder that made the screen all wierd.

Super Sonic Oblivion said:
hms said:
*sigh*
Put the exe in your SRB2 folder. Then change the name of the exe. Then boot up the exe. You should get the supervirus screen. I think this is how you do it because that's what I did. Then I trashed the exe and uploaded a new one WITHOUT changing the name and it was normal again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the screen popped up I freaked out and all I could think about was I had infected the computer with a virus and how my mom was going to kill me. I later thought it was a gag from one of the wads in my SRB2 folder that made the screen all wierd.
Change the name of the exe to what?

hms said:
Super Sonic Oblivion said:
hms said:
*sigh*
Change the name of the exe to what?
I think he means put the "srb2" in the EXE name "srb2JTE" in caps, OR rename it to "SuperVirus 2"

Oho, you didn't like that supervirus?
Well, make sure you don't host any SRB2JTE netgames then...

Also, if I recall, the title screen only changes depending on how long you have actually PLAYED SRB2, if I recall. Try going in a level for 3 seconds then quit, maybe?

Penopat said:

Also, if I recall, the title screen only changes depending on how long you have actually PLAYED SRB2, if I recall. Try going in a level for 3 seconds then quit, maybe?
Well for me (probably JUST me) it happened when I tried adding WADs with el luancher. That most likely isn't true. Maybe we should ask JTE when he "returns".

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
Penopat said:

Well for me (probably JUST me) it happened when I tried adding WADs with el luancher. That most likely isn't true. Maybe we should ask JTE when he "returns".
What do mean "when he returns"?

hms said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
Penopat said:

What do mean "when he returns"?
Well he's been gone for a while.

When the Supervirus happened to me, I was on the phone talking to my friend. I started up JTE , and as it was loaing, I said to my friend "I better not get the supervirus thing." The screen started to static, and I started pounding Control Alt Delete, but I kept missing the delete. I freaked out and ran clear across my house. I came back, and it was actualy kind of cool. I still deleted JTE.

Sky Ninja said:
When the Supervirus happened to me, I was on the phone talking to my friend. I started up JTE , and as it was loaing, I said to my friend "I better not get the supervirus thing." The screen started to static, and I started punding Control Alt Delete, but I kept missing the delete. I freaked out and ran clear across my house. I came back, and it was actualy kind of cool. I still deleted JTE.

O.O :lol:

Sky Ninja said:
When the Supervirus happened to me, I was on the phone talking to my friend. I started up JTE , and as it was loaing, I said to my friend "I better not get the supervirus thing." The screen started to static, and I started punding Control Alt Delete, but I kept missing the delete. I freaked out and ran clear across my house. I came back, and it was actualy kind of cool. I still deleted JTE.
So you jinxed yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back