SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
*removes random blunt object from Blue Warrior*

Also, I haven't run into any of the "special" effects of the supervirus yet. Anyone else? I mean, does it do anything?

(Other than scaring people's stomachs outta' them, but that's a given.)

The supervirus intro scene doesn't do anything else than temporarily alter the title screen. The "I carry the supervirus" console command supposedly kills the player who enters it, but I haven't checked.

The first time I saw this the only think I could say was 'JEBUS CRUST'!!
No, theres no typo, thats really what I said!!

supervirus

Is there a way to kill the Supervirus screen from showing up?
It's really scary for me, but it always happens.

Blue Warrior said:
The supervirus intro scene doesn't do anything else than temporarily alter the title screen. The "I carry the supervirus" console command supposedly kills the player who enters it, but I haven't checked.

Without quotations kills you, with quotations says that there has been an immunity (I probably spelled that wrong, sorry) built against it. :?

Which version are you talking about? Because the latest version of SRB2JTE doesn't do that...

I've noticed that, but also in Srb2 the other day, version 1.09.4, I was bootin up Srb2 and I got the WEIRDEST screen ever. It said something like" Welcome to Srb2". It was all black except the letters which were red and blue. Then it went straight to the normal screen. :eek:

Dark Angel said:
I've noticed that, but also in Srb2 the other day, version 1.09.4, I was bootin up Srb2 and I got the WEIRDEST screen ever. It said something like" Welcome to Srb2". It was all black except the letters which were red and blue. Then it went straight to the normal screen. :eek:

That was for April Fools day joke.

Sonow Hakura said:
Vash said:
Which version are you talking about? Because the latest version of SRB2JTE doesn't do that...
Yes it does, it happens like very 200 times you play SRB2 JTE.

He was talking about when you type in to get the supervirus. With or without quotation marks you can't get the supervirus.

M.V.P said:
Sonow Hakura said:
Vash said:
Yes it does, it happens like very 200 times you play SRB2 JTE.

He was talking about when you type in to get the supervirus. With or without quotation marks you can't get the supervirus.
Let me restate that: Which version are you talking about? Because the latest version of SRB2JTE doesn't do that when I type in "I CARRY THE SUPERVIRUS" in the console.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
The Supervirus screen will not show up if you add something by the launcher. However you won't be able to join a netgame.
THAT'S probably why I couldn't get the Supervirus... I didn't do that right. No wonder.

jakedasnake said:
this probably happened to alot of peeps out there but did jasons avatar pop outta nowher and scare the livin crap outa ya? :eek: is there a way to fix that or i do i have to suffer that everytime i use it?
yes, thats the supervirus. to fix it start a game and end it, and quit.
next time you start it up it will be normal srb2jte.

When I first got it, my computer acually got a virus

See, my computer somehow reset itself, so I redownloaded SRB2, some wads, and SRB2JTE

Then the screen got staticy...I'm all like "What the hell man? My computer is still broken?!?" Then the avatar and the words "Supervirus" came up and I started laughing!

Then I though "How did it SRB2JTE know I had a virus?"

So I blame JTE for giving me that virus *Shot by JTE*

NeoJames said:
When I first got it, my computer acually got a virus

See, my computer somehow reset itself, so I redownloaded SRB2, some wads, and SRB2JTE

Then the screen got staticy...I'm all like "What the hell man? My computer is still broken?!?" Then the avatar and the words "Supervirus" came up and I started laughing!

Then I though "How did it SRB2JTE know I had a virus?"

So I blame JTE for giving me that virus *Shot by JTE*
your being sarcastic.
man what the hell. i use to have a screenshot of it but my dad deleted it...
I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kiding.[/code][/quote]

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Hey, I don't want to be a n00b but I forgot how you change it to holidays in SRB2JTE. Can you tell me what to type in the caonsole for each one? :oops:
You spelt "console" wrong. You spelt it like "caonsole."

I GOT A SUPERVIRUS! YAY!

Today I faced with that JTE's joke. O.o"

At first time I got scared! I thought "PC has been invaded by a hacker!". That's because this post:

http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?p=126498#126498

But, I remembered that avatar, so I thought: "I'll make a search in SRB2 forum". Then I found this topic.

I played GFZ1, 2 and 3 to see what would happen... but I saw nothing different after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back