• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SuperSonicRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inazuma

Go on, I dare you!
Sonic Team Junior
Judge
Well guys, Since 2.0 is out, the old supersonic.wad is now unplayable and so I thought I should make a new supersonic.wad! Here is a picture of it.
28tdod5.jpg
lyume.jpg
35bi1e8.jpg
(Bah! These sprites are old and they suck!)
EDIT: Better sprites here! I think i see a difference between the two.

I love criticism. Criticize me! Need all the help I can get with this thing.
EDIT: I might change the name of this topic to XSGXSuperSonic since SuperSonicRe is kind of like a rip off name of SonicRE (made by Dr.Pepper).

PROJECT DEAD... NO POINT GOING HERE!

Last edited:
That actually looks good! Sonic's spikes on the front sprite need to be a little bit... thicker.

...You gotta be kidding me.

REALLY? Why would you NEED this?

The shading looks horrible. Mainly because there barely is any, if any AT ALL. The outline is a thick blob that just slouches over all the parts of the sprite, and the hands look like cotton balls. the spines in the back are all ONE spine, and the hair looks hideous too. The sprites are ugly, the CONCEPT is stupid and pointless, and the old Supersonic.wad was the same way.

That's my honest opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

...You gotta be kidding me.

REALLY? Why would you NEED this?

The shading looks horrible. Mainly because there barely is any, if any AT ALL. The outline is a thick blob that just slouches over all the parts of the sprite, and the hands look like cotton balls. the spines in the back are all ONE spine, and the hair looks hideous too. The sprites are ugly, the CONCEPT is stupid and pointless, and the old Supersonic.wad was the same way.

That's my honest opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

Ok D00D64, what is your problem? So, who cares if this supersonic is bad. This is my FIRST WAD! If you think this is so bad, I'd like to see you come up with a supersonic wad. Man, your a real pain.

I was an Epic nub. =P

Last edited:
DOOD64, is like it says under his name unimportant. he bashes people to make himself feel better about whatever.

but any ways. I like how you wad looks so far, But i would thicken up the sprites, and add some shading. and it also Super sonics 1st spike on the top of his head points down not up.

Although this is your first wad, you can't use that as an excuse. But even so D00D64's post was quite harsh. Er..maybe a bit of encouragement? Suggest ways to improve? I don't know. Back on topic: The sprites look great! Not so bad for your first. Oh yeah, you should touch up a little on the first sprite.

Ok D00D64, what is your problem? So, who cares if this supersonic is bad. This is my FIRST WAD! If you think this is so bad, I'd like to see you come up with a supersonic wad. Man, your a real pain.

1: IT ALL STARTED LONG AGO, ON MARCH 20, 1991: I WAS BORN
2: First wad is NOT AN EXCUSE. It never is. Ever.
3: Why the HELL would I make a supersonic.wad? I already have Super Sonic.
4: I have been told this many times :3

He bashes people to make himself feel better about whatever.

No, I'm not bashing him. I'm stating my opinion on his work. It has nothing to do with him directly.

Super sonics 1st spike on the top of his head points down not up.

Hey Tidbit, in Sonic Unleashed Sonic's first spike went up not down. Since Sonic Unleashed was cool (For the most parts of the game) I thought I'd put the spike up.

@DOOD:and yet your stating it a little to hard. You just cant go and slap the "Heres why this sucks" sticker on people work. some people dont take it well.

oh yeah i forgot about that, Speed.

Not bad! Could use some better shading but overall,I like it! Nice work!

Hey Speed. Send me a .bmp version of the front standing frame, i wanna try something with it.

Number one thing you must do: make it more obvious that he is floating. Otherwise, he'll just look like a crappy Shadow recolor.

I say needs better shading on his shoes and hair. The outline on his hair looks a little odd. Curve it some more. Including the top of his eyes. Sonic's eyes are rounded. The current eyes look like shadow's except without those little red corners. Also add some shine to his pupils and make those rounded too. If you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back