Super Smash Bros [Wii U | 3DS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is that Megaman has the only projectile-based Smash attack and it does significantly more damage, along with the need to not be at close range.

Where do we see that his Front Smash attack deals 'significantly more' damage than others? The only time we see this attack deal auto-KOing amount of damage is in the trailer, where pretty much all of his moves do that sort of damage. The lack of UI also prevents us from knowing.

One more thing, you really shouldn't suggest a smash attack will destroy the meta of the game. Those are predictably easy to avoid unless it's inevitable as can be seen in that match between Megaman and Mario with Sakurai. It's not an instant smash, that would be horrible up close rather than at range.

How about everyone stops claiming "OP OP OP ***K ***K ***K" and actually wait until the damn game is out?

That said, I was sold on both versions the instant Megaman was in silhouette against the moon. Note that I'm saying that despite not owning a Wii U yet.

I'm sold simply because it's SSB. =p
But I'll REALLY be sold when Ness is revealed. With any luck he and Lucas won't be the only EarthBound characters in the game.

In my opinion, the Original characters (Characters who were in atleast 2 or more games) are going to be in SSB4. The reason I say this is because, those characters were picked for a reason, so Ness, Luigi, Captain Falcon, and the rest from SSB are already in SSB4 because their originals. The characters from Melee to Brawl are also returning because like the Originals, they were kept for a reason, So Peach, Zelda, Gannon, etc, are in SSB4. I think the only thing fans have to worry about are their favorites from Brawl, as they have a risk of not being in SSB4. (However due to the fact that Samus used her final smash and its the same, I think its safe to say that Zero Suit Samus is in the game...)

I saw his trailer and I've noticed the same move-set he had in Brawl.

We've seen one non-Up Special Attack, and the biggest complaint (at least in my eyes) are that his original Down and Side Specials were just about the same attack, except one bounced.

Maybe this was the third unannounced Sonic game that SEGA was talking about back when Lost World and Winter Olympics were announced.

I really like the way he's modeled, stylistically. I wonder how he'll look in action.

I really like the way he's modeled, stylistically. I wonder how he'll look in action.

I like the way he's coloured and styled as well, especially in the cg art, but I feel as though his model is insanely incomplete. I dunno, a lot of him seems quite jagged on his model and some of the freezes for his animations just look a bit unnatural. Maybe they're still doing work on the model and animations? I dunno.

I think he's also the first of the characters seen so far that has pretty much the exact same moveset. Every single one of his attacks in the trailer and the screenshots can be connected to animations already in Brawl. The only one that I haven't see was the screenshot of him falling in the Windy Hill stage. It would've been really cool if his specials were based more on Lost World, such as his specials being colour powers, but I don't think that's likely.

It just looks like they (a) aren't putting much effort in him, which I don't know why, or (b) they are pulling the entire character from Brawl as a test/because development on him has begun recently.

Overall, really happy Sonic came back. I have been waiting for this moment for ages.

I don't think they put enough effort in the 3DS one, his blue looks like a puke light blue...His model also looks like a low poly SaTSR model, which was the one I hated the most. I'd take the Sonic Saturn model over this 3DS model. They're focusing to make the Wii U version better in every way to get money, and yet they make their mascot, Mario, look almost exactly like his Wii U model...

I like the way he's coloured and styled as well, especially in the cg art, but I feel as though his model is insanely incomplete. I dunno, a lot of him seems quite jagged on his model and some of the freezes for his animations just look a bit unnatural. Maybe they're still doing work on the model and animations? I dunno.

I think he's also the first of the characters seen so far that has pretty much the exact same moveset. Every single one of his attacks in the trailer and the screenshots can be connected to animations already in Brawl. The only one that I haven't see was the screenshot of him falling in the Windy Hill stage. It would've been really cool if his specials were based more on Lost World, such as his specials being colour powers, but I don't think that's likely.

It just looks like they (a) aren't putting much effort in him, which I don't know why, or (b) they are pulling the entire character from Brawl as a test/because development on him has begun recently.

Overall, really happy Sonic came back. I have been waiting for this moment for ages.

The only problem I noticed is that his spines clip when posed in certain ways (such as when doing the figure 8 taunt).

Also I'm pretty sure many of the characters so far haven't seen any moveset changes.

The only problem I noticed is that his spines clip when posed in certain ways (such as when doing the figure 8 taunt).

Also I'm pretty sure many of the characters so far haven't seen any moveset changes.

Bowser and Pit have had nearly entire overhauls, but that's about all I know of.

I think Solid Snake won't come back. However, I think they should add appropriate characters from games that recently appeared on nintendo consoles. Oh, wait, I don't think any more 3rd party characters will appear.
EDIT: I also hope Sonic doesn't get that Super Sonic final smash and that everyone's final smash is at least a LITTLE bit toned down.

EDIT: I also hope Sonic doesn't get that Super Sonic final smash and that everyone's final smash is at least a LITTLE bit toned down.

Sonic MAY get Super Sonic as his final smash again, as I can't really think of any other thing he could do as his final smash. If he does get Super Sonic, though, it may be changed to be fair for the other players.

That's just what I think, though.

I think Solid Snake won't come back. However, I think they should add appropriate characters from games that recently appeared on nintendo consoles. Oh, wait, I don't think any more 3rd party characters will appear.

Maybe a Tales of Symphonia character? :D I mean they were on both the GCN and Wii.

Maybe a Tales of Symphonia character? :D I mean they were on both the GCN and Wii.

I suppose, but I mean, there are more potential (Nintendo) characters too:

Little Mac from Punch Out, Ray MK II from Custom Robo, maybe Pokey or Poo from Earthbound? Krystal from Star Fox? Heck, a character from Super Mario RPG wouldn't be bad either.

Likewise, I think characters from the old Final Fantasy series could use some love here (talking about the games that were exclusive to the nintendo systems at the time). I wouldn't mind seeing "Black Mage" up in there XD

Maybe even a character from Golden Sun too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back