SRB2 Juicebox: A New Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, I just realized. With so many mods that will make us quite powerful in general, don't you think we need a better enderdragon fight planned? Even without mods, he's more annoying than threatening, and most of the fight is trying to actually hit the damn thing. And mods that add new weapons and armor will make the fight even more of a joke than it already is. Please tell us that there's a mod in this pack that will make the enderdragon a difficult fight. :S

Last edited:
I'm sure with so many mods your LEAST threatening thing would be the Enderdragon. Heck, we can fight the Wither. Bonus: Try fighting Wither with no super defensive enchantments.
Maybe some the mods included have some stronger mobs~

Well, there's mo creatures, but I'm worried about getting griefed by orges ogres. :(

Last edited:
Bloodshot said:
One thing that worries me though. I see you guys took interest in the Technic pack/tekkit, but for the love of all that is sacred, please don't include Equivalent Exchange as well. I've played Tekkit on SMP, and let me tell you, EE is basically cheating. Everyone will get ungodly rich and powerful within a single day with that bullcrap.

We took more inspiration from Feed The Beast than we did from Technic. And yes, no Equivalent Exchange. Way too broken.

iPixeli's gender mod, nao.

of all the things you could ask for, you ask for a boobs mod?

List of mods is still under construction and some mods are pending. Therefore releasing a list now will make people cry about a mod that was in the list but not in the final version.

I'm already crying about a mod we have to leave out. ;~;

Well, there's mo creatures, but I'm worried about getting griefed by orges. :(

griefed by orgies. That sounds... horrifying.
Oh! You meant ogres! No, we turned their power down to zero.

of all the things you could ask for, you ask for a boobs mod?

If you actually checked the mod, it's more than just boobs. :x

You get the ability to change the player model between male and female (yes female has boobs) which come with their on hurt sounds, AND the ability to change if you are a kid or not which I hope eventually get their own hurt sound cause the adult hurt sounds do not suit them much specially the male; it gives you 4 options for your player, not just the same sized player that always sounds male. You also have, or at least it might be client side, not server side, but the ability to change what other players display for you. You get the ability to give zombies genders so they aren't always the same zombie or villager, though I think this is still currently broken.

One thing I'm hoping that gets added to the mod is edited collision and reach, but anyways yeah, it's more than just boobs.

Last edited:
If you actually checked the mod, it's more than just boobs. :x

Yes, I checked it last time we went over this too. I know quite clearly what is is. I just don't care for it. :p
And that is coming from someone who uses touhou skins almost exclusively as of late.

...wait a minute. Is that a pink metal helmet in that picture? Kinda looks like gravitite... From the Aether...

On second thought, that looks more like enchanted bronze armor not that I think about it.

Last edited:
Bloodshot, the Aether only supports 1.0 as of now.
...Actually now that I think about it, I don't know what version Juicebox is for. Is it 1.4?

Yes, I checked it last time we went over this too. I know quite clearly what is is. I just don't care for it. :p
And that is coming from someone who uses touhou skins almost exclusively as of late.

I don't see a problem with this, I mean, if it's just a visual mod for certain players it does no harm. You use the MLP client mod too-- *shot*?

No... that does sound bloated actually.

No, really, that many client/server plugins cannot be healthy.

Source: I'm a plugin developer.

personally, with how many mods I'm hearing about that are going into this, I'm not too sure I want to join in on this reboot. Infact, it sounds more like a hassle just to track all those mods down and install them.

personally, with how many mods I'm hearing about that are going into this, I'm not too sure I want to join in on this reboot. Infact, it sounds more like a hassle just to track all those mods down and install them.

I'm not sure I'f I heard right, but doesn't this thing come with it's own launcher much like Tekkit does? It would just install everything for us to it's own seperate .minecraft folder.

I'm not sure I'f I heard right, but doesn't this thing come with it's own launcher much like Tekkit does? It would just install everything for us to it's own seperate .minecraft folder.

Charyb mentioned that there would be the chance of having one, but there was no concrete decision (Like a lot of things relating to this, especially the mods themselves).

Solution: Mass Download package for us to get posted to this thread.

^This.

I finished moving everything over to a launcher yesterday, it will just be a single download with everything you need to play on the server. You won't need to track down mods and install them yourself, or anything like that. We know that simplicity is a priority and have tried to make this as easy as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back