Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... well, I took off the pointless .gif quotes. I'll let other admins deal with the original one.

I just bought this game today for the 360. I'm at my uncle's in another state, so I'll have to play this on Monday. Hooray for me.

That's no bargain, I'm waiting 'til it hits the 15-20$ mark pre-owned or new. =P Yes I'm that cheap. The werehog doesn't really interest me that much, so I'd rather not fork out for a game that's only going to half-entertain me on my end. :P

True, the whole 'warehog' concept seems like a sad excuse for a new storyline...
Oh, and it was $35 Australian dollars, so it kind of was a bargain, if you think about it.
(I think one Australian dollar can buy, like, 65 US cents.)

Hell, the werehog actually makes sense in this plot. It fits into the chaos emeralds storyline without being ludicrous, while the guns in ShTH were just a commercial gimmick.

It doesn't make sense at all, it contradicts the plot. Other people get different personalities at night, but nothing happens to their bodies. With Sonic, he has no change in personality, and he looks completely different.

Kaysakado said:
It doesn't make sense at all, it contradicts the plot. Other people get different personalities at night, but nothing happens to their bodies. With Sonic, he has no change in personality, and he looks completely different.

The people were possessed in the game..

Jellybones69 said:
Kaysakado said:

They were possessed because it was night.

Kaysakado said:
Jellybones69 said:
Kaysakado said:

You said that they get personality changes, but not bodies changes. And sonic's personality stays the same. I think that's just because he had the dark gaia's powers in him, but he wasn't possessed. The people didn't have gaia powers in them, they were just being possessed. At night.

Jellybones69 said:
Kaysakado said:
Jellybones69 said:
Kaysakado said:

You said that they get personality changes, but not bodies changes. And sonic's personality stays the same. I think that's just because he had the dark gaia's powers in him, but he wasn't possessed. The people didn't have gaia powers in them, they were just being possessed. At night.
Meh, I guess.

Jellybones69 said:
At night.
"I'm swabbing the floors... at night!" - Spongebob

(paraphrasing)

Autosaver said:
Guys,there's a spoiler tag for a reason!

D:
But these aren't spoilers. All we're saying is that the people get possessed, and you find that out early in the game, after the werehog levels in Spagonia.

Jellybones69 said:
Kaysakado said:
Jellybones69 said:
Kaysakado said:

Well, at some point I remember Chip or someone else saying something about Sonic not becoming different/possessed because of willpower or attitude.

1-Up said:
Jellybones69 said:
Kaysakado said:
Jellybones69 said:
Kaysakado said:

Well, at some point I remember Chip or someone else saying something about Sonic not becoming different/possessed because of willpower or attitude.
Yeah, he said that, but I didn't believe him. I think Sonic's guess was better, which was: [spoiler:1f4cbbfe58]Chip protected him because Chip was Light Gaia[/spoiler:1f4cbbfe58]

In any case, that doesn't explain the physical change.

Well, the creatures only come out at night. My guess is that it has to do with sunlight or something.

Kaysakado said:
But these aren't spoilers.... and you find that out early in the game, after the werehog levels in Spagonia.

Just because you find out earlier than halfway through the game doesn't mean its not a spoiler. What happens when I tell someone that hasn't seen Indy 4 that Mac is traitor, tell them who Mutt is, I could tell them what the crystal skull is because you find out halfway through anyways.

If you think the person, knowing only what is released with the game (general knowledge) will have a changed experience by finding it out themselves, then it is a spoiler. I would have liked to not know that until I played the game, because it seems like something I wouldn't be supposed to know from the get-go like the Phazon in MP3. However, for all I know (I heard it wasn't exactly linear), you could find out within moments from starting the game just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back