Silver The Hedgehog [dot pk3]

Super Form

hey 'Lat' you can create a super way to silver?

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

you can create a Hyper Sonic wad?

yes but nothing happens,the silver is just floating

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

in my game, silver does not have the blue bar and it can not turn into super in single play but in multiplayer

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

''Lat''',in my game have a problem
appears written in the command window: Warning: ./mods/silver.wad/lua silv: 933: attempt to call field 'renderer' (anil value)

yes but nothing happens,the silver is just floating

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

in my game, silver does not have the blue bar and it can not turn into super in single play but in multiplayer

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

''Lat''',in my game have a problem
appears written in the command window: Warning: ./mods/silver.wad/lua silv: 933: attempt to call field 'renderer' (anil value)

Are you using SRB2 v2.1.14 by any chance?

You need v2.1.15 for Silver to work right.

Woop woop let's clear it out, as Fres said, 2.1.15 is required for Silver to even work as it checks for the renderer to fix the HUD's display coordinates depending on your Software mode resolution (OpenGL is unaffected as it can actually display HUDs correctly). If you were using 2.1.14, the "renderer" does not exist in Lua, and thus, it is not possible to display the bar as it can't retrieve any coordinates.

As for Super Silver, it should be the same thing than Super Sonic, get the 7 emeralds, 50 rings and double jump to turn into Super Silver.

Actually, that's incorrect. OpenGL's rendering (definitely HUD, possibly and likely the game world too) is wrong, unless you play in one of the green resolutions.

By correctly, I mean you don't end up in having your HUD that should be to the side of the screen shifting on its center like software does.

um, Don't you not play in Green Resolutions?
My screen is 1920x1080, and I'd like to play at that resolution. (Green would be 1920x1200 or so.)

By correctly, I mean you don't end up in having your HUD that should be to the side of the screen shifting on its center like software does.
Which is intentional and also correct, unless you've set the "snap to left/right/top/bottom" video flags of the things being drawn.

I found a probably unintentional design quirk, but, when playing a 2D Level with Silver, it is incredibly easy to damage one's self with enemies picked up with his telekinesis. I would suggest making it so enemies under telekenesis can't damage silver, but if that isn't possible, perhaps having it arc overhead when he turns would be a better option.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back