Enemy infighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrTapeworm

Midnight Abyss did nothing wrong
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
While testing my level, a Crawla Commander was hit by another enemy's missle. The Commander then started to bounce after the enemy, completely ignoring me.

This really only happens with Crawla Commanders and the GFZ boss and it also occurs in the original Doom.

http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_infighting

Last edited:
Hehe yeah, that still occurs. =) Although it was really intended to happen with only Eggman... say there's a robot that hits him by accident, so he gets pissed off and fires at him. If the team decides it should be cut, they'll do it in a later release.

What SSN said can actually happen in the old CEZ3. It can also happen when the boss has turrets to help him, but I don't think he'll target those though.

Hehe yeah, that still occurs. =) Although it was really intended to happen with only Eggman... say there's a robot that hits him by accident, so he gets pissed off and fires at him. If the team decides it should be cut, they'll do it in a later release.
Yeah, this made the old CEZ3 much easier on Ultimate.

Yeah, I always liked how that was left in. It is intentional that it can happen that way, although it's far more likely to occur with Eggman than anything else.

Well the trick was to get a Jetty-syn to hit Eggman. He would then move closer to the Jetty-syns to kill the one that hit him, and the rest of them would shoot him. I once had the syns take him down almost entirely themselves.

Well the trick was to get a Jetty-syn to hit Eggman. He would then move closer to the Jetty-syns to kill the one that hit him, and the rest of them would shoot him. I once had the syns take him down almost entirely themselves.
I know, but it could happen that the Jetty-syns missed him and hit me.

Yep, once I got the Jetty-syns to get in 6 hits before I even bothered to attack anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back