• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Enemy SOC Not Spawning

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJames19119

Why did they remove Grey
Well as people who have played Chaotic Darkness must know, I'm more famous for creating new enemies than anything else. (I think) Well I have encountered a problem in said creation of two. The problem? They won't spawn. Period. The spawnstate and such are correct but for some reason, the SOC is just not working. For (in?)convenience, I included the entire SOC, just in case. (Not like I'm spoiling anything anyway!)

http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/chaoticdarkness.txt

It's a text file because I don't want people mistaking this as an SOC download when it isn't meant to be used outside it's own WAD file.

The two problem enemies are the Jetty Syn Cannoneer (Thing 247) and the Egg Bomber (Thing 269). Thanks in advance for helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back