02jam mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this person need proof? No claim has been made.

mariokart, I've moved this thread to editing help, where you're more likely to get the help you're looking for. But it would help us if you were more clear about what you want to do. I'm aware of what 02jam is, but I doubt that everyone else here is.

For the record. It sounds like Mariokart already knows how to make wads, so nobody tell him to go check the Wiki just yet.

mariokart said:
hi, I like to make this mod because I play 02jam but can you tell me how to make mods in easier way?
What editor are you using? Also, making quality individual work is hard. Making a mod is even harder. Don't expect to make something the size of the MR in a week.

on Edge said:
Don't expect to make something the size of the MR in a week.
Yeah, otherwise you get one of these babies. *shines a Golden Recky Award*

Honestly. I need to make an image macro of one of those.

What would be the point of an O2Jam mod in SRB2? Couldn't you just play O2Jam? For all I know, I doubt it's impossible, but it'd require EXE work.

I doubt it. Rhythm games (DDR/StepMania/ITG, O2Jam, PPP, Parappa, Audition, etc.) are hard to emulate in any other engine other than their own.

I know what O2jam is! Hooray for music simulation! Of course, I don't think you could do a SRB2 mod about O2jam. You could do blue, yellow, and white conveyer belts, like on Edge suggested.

Oh wait.....

For conveyourbealts, you'd either need a heck-a long track of conveyor belts, or SOC spawners. Also, you'd need to implement some kind of time limit for staying in one plce yet finishing. Possably a 3d-area fnish sector that takes a long time to rize, and then play in full-race.

This should defidently be attempted, however.

hi

For those who doesn't know o2jam download this game find the word full client also this o2jam Philippines because some people doesn't know o2jam.

link to o2jam ph website
Link removed - Sonict

here you go

mariokart. Please realize that this section has to do with srb2, not this game.

I am going to go easy on you and lock this topic instead of banning you. Don't do this again.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back