A TRUE Hyper Sonic for SRB2??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lat'

Absolute territory where
Kart Krew™️
Hi everyone!

I just want to ask this question here to get a *good* awnser:

Is it possible to make a HyperSonic like S3&K be modifying states by SOC?
Because we can all see the in-game supersonic (of sonic.plr) has a forcecolor to yellow, but in the old srb2 (I mean here 1.09.XX), I've see a WAD called SuperSonic.wad and when that wad turns super, he's white, not yellow. So I think it's possible to do a "starman" super sonic like S3&K...
Maybe with the starman system of mario koopa blast or something like this...

I think that can be cool to have a TRYE hypersonic, not the one of hyper.wad with sparkle around it... -.-'

If this is possible, tell me how to do this with a SOC.

Make a .txt file set out like this:
color 1 wait 1 color 1 wait 1 color 2 wait 1 color 2 wait 1 color 3 wait 1 color 3 wait 1
etc with all the other colors...
Make sure you put each color twice, last time when I didn't do that, the colors flashed too quickly so i only got to see the last color. Make sure you don't put too many lines of this, or else it will say something like "Command buffer full!".
Now name the .txt file whatever you want. Example: hyper.txt
Then place it in your SRB2 folder.
Open SRB2, and type in console, while in multiplayer:
Exec hyper.txt
And you will flash the hyper colors.
Also, there once was a soc that made you flash the hyper colors (or was it a wad...) but it's for 1.09.4 and it hasn't been ported.

So thanks, but,

is it supposed to work with the super form frames?

And anyways if this is a .txt file, the color can change only if I don't move, if I move, the color can't change.

So thanks, but,

is it supposed to work with the super form frames?

And anyways if this is a .txt file, the color can change only if I don't move, if I move, the color can't change.

It only works for normal characters, and yeah, about the color changing only when standing, I can't do anything about that...

Aww... so thanks for you help...
it's impossible to do that but:

What about the starman of Mario Koopa Blast?

Well, if I recall, the old soc I just told you about was using code of the starman to make you flash colors. Maybe someone could soc it so that as soon as you spawn the game acts as if you got a starman but with hyper sonic music? Or no music? Or the normal starman music?

I've think to replace the starman music by the S3&K invincibility music and use the super sonic frames of sonic.plr to make a character, and make a SOC for get an intant invincibility.

And don't forget as well to:

-set all levels in mario mod for starman
-replace all the sounds of mario mod by the original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back