• No, and I dont want to

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's Mugen?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Ninja

Who play's Mugen? Mugen is basicly a 2d fighting game that you can custimize. It can be downloaded HERE. Use Google to find various characters, and levels. Characters will need THIS FILE to protect against crashing during arcade mode. To use the file, open the character's folder and find ****.def, then open that with notepad and paste everything from my file two lines below the already existant text.

*=Character name
A HELPFUL TUTORIAL.

I mainly use Peter Griffen, Zeeky H. Bomb, and Super Mario 64.

I don't know why, but I've always liked the cheap characters...

Sky Ninja said:
Mugen is basicly a 2d fighting game that you can custimize.

Not game, engine. Seriously, how many times must I say this?

Sky Ninja said:
Well, sort of. Actualy, it was made as freeware by Elecbyte.

It was never made freeware. At one point they probably would charge money for it (hence the limited demo distribution) but then it eventually became abandonware after the team stopped working on it. Some generous kid (not someone from Elecbyte) created a no-limit patch for WinMugen that removed the limits that were imposed by this distro, such as the character limit. It probably wasn't a real legal thing to do, but Elecbyte doesn't really seem to care anymore. In fact, they're probably even gone by now.

Jesus Christ, how many times do I have to correct you people? Where's your source of information? Apparently it's the false rumors made up by your fellow peers. You guys need to do actual research before blurting out such false information.

I believe Eclecbyte is, or has coming/come back. I have heard this from I site I go to, so I'm not sure.

Unconfirmed. That site could have been put up by anyone, and there has also been no information on there regarding MUGEN. The FAQ page redirects instead to the FAQ on monkey.org (whatever that place is). It'd be best to wait until we get official word.

I have M.U.G.E.N but I have two problems 1.My characters selection screen is to small I have winmugen 2.I have a problem with one of my so called characters its actually a level anyways my character m-gb_game1 wont work properly.Has anyone else had a problem with level characters?

supertails said:
2.I have a problem with one of my so called characters its actually a level anyways my character m-gb_game1 wont work properly.
I know about this one. You have to select the character as Second Player on Vs. Mode, and the stage. Then you should have it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back