Map Header Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJames19119

Why did they remove Grey
Yes, it's a generator that, well, generates map headers for your level. The only missing features now are the cutscene variables. The gametype calculator is flawless and the rest of the app flows smoothly. The only bug in it I know of is that the copy header button doesn't quite work like it should...however, the rest of the app is bugless so it should be pretty good. If you find any bugs, of coruse, notify me and I'll get right on them. Comment would also be nice.

Download Here

Also, if anybody would be kind enough to lend me a good app icon for this, please do so! =D

I have one that was mady by Furyhunter a while back...Why didn't I think of linking it? Oh well, smart move. =P

Yes but don't you think it's sorta cumbersome to use? You have to point it all the way to the source code which can take a while depending on where you have the source code at (if you have it at all) and you must create a .soc file which can take up space and time easily then you have to actually load it up, get there, write it then close it, open the soc file in notepad then copy the text to wherever you want to put it. (XWE, SRB2DB, ect.) This eliminates all that and makes the actualy level selecting easier. It's just largely simplified.

FoxBlitzz said:
Did you remember to set the Task Priority to low?

...oopsie. D:

If you downloaded it before, I suggest you do it again. I updated it to have Blitzz's suggestion. (Or fix, depending on how you wanna look at it...)

I'm learning C and you too use MMF? Man that's fun to make 2d games with but it realy seems limited. That's why I'm learning C, oh didn't you know about lump mod?

[BUMP]

This program's got an appearance glitch. The text background for the radio buttons is all messed up. It's black so I can't see what the text is. Transparent Background is glitched up. Don't use it.

AppearanceGlitch.png

There. Now fix it! D:

That is a problem with your windows skin, not the app. :P Regardless though, I'll go in and fix it then upload it...in a few weeks. *shot*

EDIT: Fix'd'd'd'd. Same linky still worksey. Clear t3h cache if you get the same thing0r. Haev phun.

I need less coffee btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back