• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Werehog 2.0 - Shall this be the one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scizor300

a man denied his homeland
Well, most of you should know about my past attempt at a Werehog WAD. Yes, I know it sucked very badly. Now i'm making a new Werehog, that is much MUCH better than my past attempts.

Here's a small comparison:
werehogpreviewmepal.png

Horrid Werehog (First attempt)

2mws95g.png

New Werehog (Most Recent Attempt)

Most of the most noticable differences are pretty evident, but here they are anyways:

1. Proper size (Only a few pixels higher than Sonic, which is perfectly reasonable)
2. Feet and legs are finished
3. Better Shading
4. Other small things

Now, here's my little To-Do List:

- Fix up the arms and hands (Remove the placeholder hands, fix the arms a bit)
- Make the rest of the A Frames
- Make S_Skin1 and OBJCTCFG
- Make the Icons
- Finish the WAD
- Release

Now, Critisism is very much appreciated.

Last edited:
Looks nice can I help? Also save the images as png. Good shading. Please make this wad.

Last edited:
and i think the eyes are a smidge too big. good luck with trying to make a srb2-style werehog. if u get it done, you sir shall win 1 internet.

The eyes seem too wide, the nose seems too much like a triangle, the shoes stick out too far IMO, the muzzle seems too wide also, and is he hunched over? Because he is shorter than sonic in that sprite. And, he needs a teensy bit more shading on the muzzle. Other than those things, this seems to be very good. I can't wait for it to be finished.

Okay, the eyes are now less wide, and the rest of the body angles have been finished...

But I suck at doing the heads ;_;

so so, i cant see werehog in that sprite, take a picture and you can see the big difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back